• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

HoPe*87*

Well thought I'd start a diary here about my plastics journey.
I've had weight loss surgery in February 2011 so im now 16 months post op I had a sleeve at Sunderland royal hospital. I've lost 9 stone in total and im at goal at 9 stone 7. So here I am! I've got my date and I go in for abdominal plasty on the 18th of July at Durham university hospital.

tealovingsleever

I shall watch with interest :)

piglet8

Oh how exiting, I will also follow your journey. I will hopefully only be 2-3 weeks after you with my TT

HoPe*87*

Thanks. Im absolutely cr*pping myself more so than I was when I went in for my sleeve. I think its the pain and longer recovery I'm really worried about

piglet8

I'm the same, wasn't worried at all with my bypass as I felt I couldn't possibly go any lower than the rock bottom I was at but now I'm really scared about having horried complications or dying for the sake of perky boobs and flat tum! Lol I'm sure we'll both be fine though x

HoPe*87*

I'm the same, wasn't worried at all with my bypass as I felt I couldn't possibly go any lower than the rock bottom I was at but now I'm really scared about having horried complications or dying for the sake of perky boobs and flat tum! Lol I'm sure we'll both be fine though x

Yeah I'm the same I knew I had to have my wls to save my life so I think that made it easier to cope with! Im worried il get an infection or something will go wrong. I also want my boobs doing next I'd have preferred boobs then tummy but getting it the other way hopefully. I know I shouldn't twist because I'm luck that my pct is funding it as lots won't. I'm sure we will be fine :)

chrisa

I am sure you will both be fine, if you want it bad enough then it will happen and you will overcome whatever you have to. Thinking of you Becky xx

HoPe*87*

I am sure you will both be fine, if you want it bad enough then it will happen and you will overcome whatever you have to. Thinking of you Becky xx

Thanks chrisa. I have a bit weight to loose and to stop smoking before my pre op :( I need all the luck I can get lol x

ToxicSiren

Congrats on getting your funding and date hun! Ive had my pre op for tummy tuck so just waiting on my date now. Cant wait to read your tummy tuck diary once its complete! I will also be doing one soon as i get my date. Good luck hun xxx

Cat Lover Sue

So many of us getting our TTs over the next couple of months. Should be useful for swapping post op recovery moans and groans and highlights :)

HoPe*87*

I've quit smoking as of today I know I should have done is sooner than now but I'm hoping they will still do my op. Looking forward to hearing everybody's story and all supporting each other through our surgery xx

Cat Lover Sue

I've quit smoking as of today I know I should have done is sooner than now but I'm hoping they will still do my op. Looking forward to hearing everybody's story and all supporting each other through our surgery xx

Well done. You have the perfect reason to quit and keep off the ciggies. Go for it :)

HoPe*87*

Thanks! I quit for over a year when I had my wls moment of madness and started again :( anyway day 2 and still smoke free! Been using an electronic cigarette and it's good for keeping the cravings at bay lol x

HoPe*87*

Pics warning!!
I've braved it and took some b4 tummy tuck pics so I will upload them soon thought I would warn everyone as there not nice so anyone with a weak stomach don't look lol x p.s day 3 and still smoke free :) :)

HoPe*87*

Warning pics attached!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130614_220604.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220604.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 861
  • ForumRunner_20130614_220628.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220628.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 624
  • ForumRunner_20130614_220657.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220657.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,107

Yvessa

Please don't take this the wrong way but that doesn't look that bad. I don't think I could ever post mine.

HoPe*87*

Sorry I don't know why there upside down lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130614_220821.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220821.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 554
  • ForumRunner_20130614_220850.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220850.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 672
  • ForumRunner_20130614_220909.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_220909.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 718

piglet8

We'll done on still being smoke free. Your tummy looks pretty much the same as mine, slim underneath melted skin. It will look rocking when done x

HoPe*87*

Please don't take this the wrong way but that doesn't look that bad. I don't think I could ever post mine.

Thanks yve I know there are a lot of people that have a lot worse loose skin than I do. I'm pleased my pct have granted the funding for me.
I hope you to will one day get the chance to get a tummy tuck if u want one that is a lot of people loose there weight and are happy with that x

Yvessa

Thanks yve I know there are a lot of people that have a lot worse loose skin than I do. I'm pleased my pct have granted the funding for me.
I hope you to will one day get the chance to get a tummy tuck if u want one that is a lot of people loose there weight and are happy with that x

I think everyone should get funding if they need it. Unfortunately life just doesn't work that way.