• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

A fantastic difference. Fills me with hope if I get lucky with funding for how good things could work out for the rest of us.

A fantastic difference. Fills me with hope if I get lucky with funding for how good things could work out for the rest of us.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope u do manage to get funding but I know it's a postcode lottery for it. You have really helped me through :)

Mutual support works both way Hun thank you. As for my funding I assume I won't get it then if I do it's fantastic of I don't I'm mentally if not emotionally prepared. No doubt it will still be a great disappointment if I don't but for me assuming the worst is better than rosey dreams. Lol

Mutual support works both way Hun thank you. As for my funding I assume I won't get it then if I do it's fantastic of I don't I'm mentally if not emotionally prepared. No doubt it will still be a great disappointment if I don't but for me assuming the worst is better than rosey dreams. Lol

I'm very much the same I think like that to lol. Just read ur post on another thread and I totally see ur point of being scared and putting ur family through things. I was exactly the same. Even right up till my day of surgery I had doubts. Ur husband sounds like a fantastic man! And as for wanting it for vanity reasons (I know ur reffering to urself no obe else) I'm sure there will be other reasons to and if not after all u have achieved do u not deserve it??
My reasons were vanity and I had skin conditions rash and my belly button was closed over causing it to sweat and smell not to sweet lol x

Thank you. Yeah I know deep down it's not vanity & yep my belly button isn't pleasant not my old appendix scar that's gets red & soar & infected regularly. Because that side goes in because of the scar & the other hangs down & the belly folds over my hysterectomy scar & folds in on its self to it is something that is more than vanity but I can't help thinking that's what others will think of me having it done. Just the way my mind works. A touch of my mental health & self image challenges. I'm in a whole at the moment so self doubts, tiredness etc etc take over & go round & round. I'll get there just feeling sorry for myself. Lol

Well I'm now coming up to 8 weeks post op and I feel good. Very slight twinges now and again. Im also a bit numb in the centre of my stomach but the feeling is slowly coming back :) I will get some pics when I can x

Hi Becky how ya doin? There is a meeting at Darlo next week 21st but I am at work did put it on coffee n chat site in hope that you saw it. Not see you now don't think before Christmas or new year Hope you have a great Christmas you have accomplished so much over the last 2 years well done xxx

Hi Becky how ya doin? There is a meeting at Darlo next week 21st but I am at work did put it on coffee n chat site in hope that you saw it. Not see you now don't think before Christmas or new year Hope you have a great Christmas you have accomplished so much over the last 2 years well done xxx

Hi chrisa,
I'm good thanks haven't been on here much so busy with work etc. I did see the meet on 21st but I can't make it either :(
Thanks for ur kind words :) I go back to see the surgeon in January I think everything is ok I went back to the doctors last week as when I run or jog I get pain in my stomach he said I just need to take time and let it heal but I'm impatient I want to start jogging again. How are u? Hope to new job is going well. Hope u have a lovely xmas and New year will definitely meet up soon. Even if we do a little bishop morrisons meet xx

I have been catching up on posts. Glad everything is going well. I haven't been around in ages because I started my surgery journey in October. I had a breast up lift and implants and arm reduction. Now I am two weeks post tummy tuck and thigh lift. The recovery is feeling like it's never going to end. The pain is mostly gone. It's just a bloody Seroma that's annoying me at the moment. But, never mind it will be worth it this summer.

I have been catching up on posts. Glad everything is going well. I haven't been around in ages because I started my surgery journey in October. I had a breast up lift and implants and arm reduction. Now I am two weeks post tummy tuck and thigh lift. The recovery is feeling like it's never going to end. The pain is mostly gone. It's just a bloody Seroma that's annoying me at the moment. But, never mind it will be worth it this summer.

Wow!! u are so brave to have all that surgery in so little time. I still don't feel 100 % after my tummy tuck and that was in August. I had a seroma after my tummy tuck. Hope ur feeling better soon x

Wow!! u are so brave to have all that surgery in so little time. I still don't feel 100 % after my tummy tuck and that was in August. I had a seroma after my tummy tuck. Hope ur feeling better soon x

I have to say it has been quite a wild ride. I don't think I would necessarily recommend four procedures in two months. But, I suppose at least it's all over with. My boobs and arms were mostly low pain and no issues. Even my thighs which I thought would have been a nightmare have not been so bad. But, my tt and the bloody leaky seroma are a nuisance. I had 600 mls drained off the other day. It has slowed now. But, it is definitely a huge op to put your body through. I have four year old twins as well which makes resting nearly impossible. lol

Wow just been thinking and it's over a year for my tt now. How times flies! Hope anyone out there waiting for or thinking of a tt has thought long and hard about it. I wouldn't say I regret my decision but my stomach still isn't right now. Here's some pics of now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141006_141127.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141006_141127.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 144
  • ForumRunner_20141006_141138.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141006_141138.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 140
  • ForumRunner_20141006_141148.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141006_141148.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 136
You still look amazing you have done so well Becky xx

Thanks Chris. U have been a fantastic support for me throughout it all u really have!
Hopefully I will get an appointment with the surgeon through soon and I can ask him why I'm not back to "normal" lol xx

Wow. Just read through your journey. As I'm still at the beginning of mine. Immediately post op (month) but have been thinking tt and Breast uplift. But need to seriously sit down and think about it. I love he fact your journey was honest pus and all :)

If you were back a year or so ago. Would you do it again? Xx

Back