• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

Hi,
We have cross posts lol. I've just replied to u on the other thread. I've read a bit about nicotine and healing and it does prevent healing apparently but in all honesty they can sod it coz I'm sticking to my e cig or I will not be responsible for my actions lol x

Lmao Becky I'm the same, I had to get one because my family said sort it out or get out! Lol
Not had a cigarette since June 9th! Only been using ecig for about a week and only in evenings. So once I've had op and lost some weight and better mobility its off nicotine completely... :)

Lmao Becky I'm the same, I had to get one because my family said sort it out or get out! Lol
Not had a cigarette since June 9th! Only been using ecig for about a week and only in evenings. So once I've had op and lost some weight and better mobility its off nicotine completely... :)

Sorry haven't been on in a while. Well done for not having one since the 9th that's great! I'm still off them and not really using the e cig much just mainly on a morning and evening. Il not be parting with it till I'm ready sod what they say lol.
Did I read on another thread u have ur op date?? :)

I work in a hospital a mental health one but we still do blood pressure etc so I've been testing mine over the last few days and it's still low but not drastically so I guess that must be the norm for me now :)
2 weeks today till my op I'm still nervous!

well done looking forward to reading more of your updates on your plastics journey

Well not long now Becky the final big step in your weight loss journey, well before you start on the other bits you would like done. Brave lass but I fully understand why you want it done. Stay strong and firm and well done for keeping off the cigarettes you have and are doing amazing. Thinking of ya xxx

Hiya - just checking in to wish you all the very best for your TT tomorrow. I won't say its a breeze, but its really nowhere near as bad on the pain front as what I'd imagined.

Enjoy saying goodbye to your overhang :)

Thanks ladies. Just rang the hospital to check there is a bed and everything is ok so I have to be there for 12 tomorrow. The man on the phone said I'm first on the list so il be going down around half 12. I'm nervous but ok just want it over with and to be back home. Il keep posting on here to let u know wots going on x

That's great news. I only had about 45 minutes before my op from when I walked in. It flew by with the admission paperwork, changing into gown and compression long socks (very fetching) and then a visit from my Consultant and Anaesthatist (sp?? ha ha). It was great actually as there was no sitting about getting nervous.

Just go with the flow, do everything they tell you and take whatever pain relief they offer. Don't even think about going home before you feel up to it - its one thing being in the hospital with help at hand and quite another at home when you are very limited. As soon as I could get myself up and off the bed and to the loo and back without feeling faint and sick, that was my signal to start thinking about home!

Good luck chuck xxx

Brave .... I couldn't quite work it out until I realised the pics are upside down. I wish you all the luck and really look forward to seeing the after photos....

Well u won't believe it the hospital have rang and cancelled my op! Wpt a nightmare I'm now trying to sort out work and all my plans need undoing. I could scream but these things happen I suppose x

Well u won't believe it the hospital have rang and cancelled my op! Wpt a nightmare I'm now trying to sort out work and all my plans need undoing. I could scream but these things happen I suppose x

Oh no! :( That's so bad considering you had only had confirmation it was going ahead earlier. What's their excuse? God I'd be raging if I was you.

Thanks, I was really annoyed at first and spent around 15 minutes on the phone trying to find out how and why they can do that to people. Anyway there reason is there is a lot pf emergencies in A&E so the surgeons are needed there. In all honesty I'm not bothered about the op its self being moved I was more annoyed coz I now have to mess work around which they weren't to happy with me being off in the first place. But I'm ok now and I suppose it can't be helped and everything happens for a reason. Now I'm over feeling sorry for myself and have had time to think. Those people in accidents need the surgeons my over hang can wait a few weeks x

Hi - I do agree with you that there are folk in more urgent need with emergency cases, but its still mega frustrating all the same - especially with having to rearrange with work.

What have the hospital said to you? Will they just give you the next available short notice appointment?

They have given me a new date I'm booked in again for the 27th of August. It would have been sooner but mu surgeon is away on holiday. Work have actually been really good with me which I'm pleased about. So back to counting down lol x

Am so pleased you have got your head around it may be you will be able to have some visitors if the family aren't going to be on holidays this time. Always a positive to look at xxx

Thanks chrisa :) got my letter yesterday with new date on I go in the 27th have to be there 6.45am. Yeah hopefully my family will be able to make it now lol x

Well it's my op this coming Tuesday. I rang Friday to confirm as they told me to and I got the go ahead they have put my op back to the afternoon list so I don't have to be there until 12 noon and I'm first on the afternoon list. Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous but I'm ok I will probably feel the nerves on Tuesday tho x

Back