• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

Thank you for sharing. Good luck with your tummy tuck. I think you will be very happy post op as you can see your skin is very good above the tummy. So you will look amazing and be feeling great in no time. I look forward to reading about post tummy tuck healing and results. Huge congrats on getting funding and not forgetting losing the weight and keeping the weight off. :D

Well done Becky am really proud of ya for posting your picture even if they were upside down who cares, YOu showed them and that's what counts. I know how hard that was for you, we haven't met that many times but we have chatted about lots of things I UNDERSTAND NOW why you feel you want it done. So proud of you for going for it. You know what they say no pain no gain, you are prepared for some pain so you might just be pleasantly surprised. WE WILL have to meet up soon have missed you. x

Omg! To begin with I thought that was an after surgery pic and thought that was pretty good!
Huge fingers crossed that the same people look optimistically at mine when I apply!
Congrats on getting the funding and thank you so much for posting the pics. You hear so much about the funding process that sometimes you need to see other people's situation.

Wow can only add that I too think well done for getting funding! It's not a huge overhang - mine is quite similar and haven't dated expect to get funded for it! Can't wait to see it after!

Thank you for sharing. Good luck with your tummy tuck. I think you will be very happy post op as you can see your skin is very good above the tummy. So you will look amazing and be feeling great in no time. I look forward to reading about post tummy tuck healing and results. Huge congrats on getting funding and not forgetting losing the weight and keeping the weight off. :D

Thanks very much hun. I'm hoping for good results the surgeon did say he expects me to have good results however he can't do anything with mu stretch marks but I'm really not bothered about that at all :)

Well done Becky am really proud of ya for posting your picture even if they were upside down who cares, YOu showed them and that's what counts. I know how hard that was for you, we haven't met that many times but we have chatted about lots of things I UNDERSTAND NOW why you feel you want it done. So proud of you for going for it. You know what they say no pain no gain, you are prepared for some pain so you might just be pleasantly surprised. WE WILL have to meet up soon have missed you. x

Thanks chrisa u have been a great support to me! I really appreciate it. We will definitely have to meet up b4 I go in for my op I've missed our chats xx

Omg! To begin with I thought that was an after surgery pic and thought that was pretty good!
Huge fingers crossed that the same people look optimistically at mine when I apply!
Congrats on getting the funding and thank you so much for posting the pics. You hear so much about the funding process that sometimes you need to see other people's situation.

Lol thanks! I hope i look better than that post op lol. Yeah there is a lot of different stories out there with regards to funding or lack of it. I was told by people who have had plastics through my pct that there is no way i would get surgery until i was at least 2 years post op and that my apron wasn't bad enough to be accepted. How wrong were they. U have to try and fight for wot u want and not give up till u get it ;) my main arguing point is that due to my weight loss, if u can see on the pics my belly button is now closed over by loose skin so it gets all horrible in there, I do manage to keep it clean but did play on that x

Wow can only add that I too think well done for getting funding! It's not a huge overhang - mine is quite similar and haven't dated expect to get funded for it! Can't wait to see it after!

Thanks, if u want it fight for it hun. I don't have a big over hang my main problem is my belly button. If u don't ask u don't get so go for it :) x

wELL Hope whenever we both off maybe try n get Chrissy through as well n we will meet in Morrisons. xxx

Lol me and technology aren't great. I uploaded them from my phone so don't have a clue why they decided to go upside down.
Well haven't had a cigarette now for 9 day's and it hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. Got my pre op assessment on Monday hoping all will go well ready for my op :) xx

Well pre op assessment tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to it :( put on a couple of lbs since I was last there (off going on holiday) hoping it won't stop the op!

Well I'm back from my pre op. I had to go to the day surgery unit. Firstly they asked me all the usual questions about past present health, family health, medications etc. She did my blood pressure which was low for some reason. She then examined me on the bed listening to my chest and heart. Took blood samples and mrsa swabs again. Due to my blood pressure being low she did an ecg which was fine. She wasn't impressed with me not being stopped smoking for only a short time and said I needed to stop using the e cigarette I have been using as that will still delay wound healing. I've been given a leaflet on my op so going to read that later. The nurse told me that I will be in hospital until mu drains will be removed which could be the next day or day after she said to expect to be in 2 - 3 nights. After the op I will have a catheter fitted :( which I didn't know about until today and am not happy about. I will be discharged with support dressings. Oh and I had to do a urine sample.
Really nervous about it all :(

It all sounds good apart from blood pressure bit but to be honest the last time I was in Hosp and had low blood pressure they just told me to drink more? Dunno what that was about :{
I started using an e-cig today, I thought it would be OK as they gave me nicorette inhalator and its pretty much the same thing but with vapour? The quit smoking woman said they can't recommend it because its not FDA approved yet....

It all sounds good apart from blood pressure bit but to be honest the last time I was in Hosp and had low blood pressure they just told me to drink more? Dunno what that was about :{
I started using an e-cig today, I thought it would be OK as they gave me nicorette inhalator and its pretty much the same thing but with vapour? The quit smoking woman said they can't recommend it because its not FDA approved yet....

Hi,
We have cross posts lol. I've just replied to u on the other thread. I've read a bit about nicotine and healing and it does prevent healing apparently but in all honesty they can sod it coz I'm sticking to my e cig or I will not be responsible for my actions lol x

Back