• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

Hi all!
Well things are good I have hardly used any pain killers the past few days just a couple of paracetamol on a night before bed. It's 3 weeks today since my op so I'm now allowed to drive again :) I have an appointment via phone with occupational health on Thursday as I think work are wanting to get me back. Its a tricky one tho as my job can be challenging so not sure when it will be safe to go back as I don't want to risk a set back. Plus I'm still pretty swollen so they will have to wait till I'm ready x

Hi hun its flat! Yay! Looks good, listen to ur body and don't push urself xxx

Hi! Looking good! What I find strange is looking down on myself mine all looks and feels swollen, but when I look in the mirror I am impressed with my new look tum. How long have you been signed off for?

xx

Hi! Looking good! What I find strange is looking down on myself mine all looks and feels swollen, but when I look in the mirror I am impressed with my new look tum. How long have you been signed off for?

xx

I'm still worried about mine and how it's going to look at the end. Hoping the lumps are swelling. The surgeon did say I didn't do any liposuction so there will be fat there. Nice of him eh lol. I have been signed off for 6 weeks but I know my boss wants me back asap x

What ya upto this Thursday? you up for Morrisons? I will ask Gillian and anyone else that would like to come. xx

Wow the pics look amazing! I can't imagine what it will be like to have a flat tummy.

Great to see ya today, you looking smashing. Thanks for the lift home xxxx See ya soon, keep on building up the strength xxx

Great to see ya today, you looking smashing. Thanks for the lift home xxxx See ya soon, keep on building up the strength xxx

Thanks Chrisa, was good to see u to :) I love our mini meets. We shall arrange another soon and ur very welcome for the lift xx

Hi, sorry all that I haven't been on in a while. I'm really good :) was discharged from dressing clinic so I won't see any one now till my next appointment with the surgeon which is in December. My incision is healing really well I don't have to wear any dressings on it still have to wear my support garment tho. I still have pain now and again but it's muscle pain. Hope everyone is well. I will put some new photos on soon. The swelling is still here but not as bad now :) x

New pics 5 weeks post op today x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131001_120205.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131001_120205.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 261
  • ForumRunner_20131001_120233.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131001_120233.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 242
Really is looking good Becky. The pain will disappear eventually. Well done you have recovered much quicker than we could have hoped. xxx

Looking great Hun, swelling seems slight from here but as ever walking a mile in your shoes is the only way to fully appreciate it from your persoective. Take care keep safe & healthy let yourself heal fully before you go to mad & get back to everything you did before.

Here are some before and after pics

Attachments

• IMG_20131002_034619.jpg
    IMG_20131002_034619.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 530
  • ForumRunner_20131002_155432.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131002_155432.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20131002_034722.jpg
    IMG_20131002_034722.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 195
  • ForumRunner_20131002_155457.jpg