• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No funding for me :(

This sucks!
I think it's worth a call to the hospital querying why you need a CPAP if your SA is mild and/or asking for a letter supporting your application for WLS as a long term treatment.
Chin up hun
xx

Oh Caren you so deserve this as well. Better put up a good fight and we will all put our names to a petition for you I am sure. Just the additions by your doc should do the trick but I know you will not give up

i dont think my doctor wants to see me anymore :cry:

Caren i'm so sorry for how you must be feeling but tell yourself what you would tell us to do :) and we all know it would be good sound and helpful advise xx take care and big hugs x

Don't let it get to you fight it and do see the doctor I know how you feel but stay strong and don't let them grind you down

i dont think my doctor wants to see me anymore :cry:

He has no bl**dy choice, ineffectual moron :mad::mad: Change doctors to one who actually gives a sh*t. Seems his secretary has more to do with running the surgery than him ... Want me to bash him for ya, babe xxx :(

Big Big Hugs... dont give up!!! xxx

Hi Caren

I am so sorry to hear this news :mad: ..You really deserve a YES ....

Big hugs :grouphugg:

Nicky x

He has no bl**dy choice, ineffectual moron :mad::mad: Change doctors to one who actually gives a sh*t. Seems his secretary has more to do with running the surgery than him ... Want me to bash him for ya, babe xxx :(
i might actually change doctors honey, i always feel guilty when i have to see him

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't post much here, but I read a lot and this has made me so mad :mad:

Hi Caren

Can I ask who told you that your sleep apnoea is mild? As far as I know if it requires a CPAP then it is moderate to severe as it requires treatment.

:soapbox:

As Tigger said - if your SA requires CPAP surely it's moderate at best - not that I wish you ill of course!

When I had my test I was told mine was mild and use of a CPAP was actually making me wake more, leaving me feeling worse :eek:

I feel terrible about this news Caren. You're always the first to respond to anyone's post with a cheery reply...you of all people deserve funding. I'd hand you the cash myself if I had it. Honestly I would. I second third and fourth what everyone else on here has said, FIGHT, woman!! Don't take no for an answer!! Change doctors, do whatever's necessary to get your funding. We want to hear ACTION!! HUGGS.

Or caren big hugs hun, Hope your Dr can sort some think out for you pretty quick x

:( caren....im sorry that theyve refused you again....

what is your criteria and what are your stats, are you close to the criteria at all?

i wish it wasnt so awful for us to have to jump thru all the hoops they make us :(

Argh sorry to hear that, I hope ur doctor can help u put this right xx

Back