• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

You look fantastic, so very well done xx

so gorgeous! you have done so well, cannot wait until i have lost a few stone and post them like yourself, true inspiration!

x x x

Thank you all for your lovely compliments it means so much :) xx

Laura you look FAB hun I have been down past few weeks has I am only had my op 14 weeks ago and I have come to a stand still and no matter what I do its not moved but reading what you and everyone has put and seeing your pic has made me more positive bout it all Thank U and WELL DONE XX

Keza Roo said:
Laura you look FAB hun I have been down past few weeks has I am only had my op 14 weeks ago and I have come to a stand still and no matter what I do its not moved but reading what you and everyone has put and seeing your pic has made me more positive bout it all Thank U and WELL DONE XX

Thanks everyone, and try not to worry hun it will start moving soon ur body's probably in shock xx

:D Seriously Laura, this is a fantastic transformation. You look wonderful and sound so happy too. Well done xx :D

:party0036:

toxingirl said:
:D Seriously Laura, this is a fantastic transformation. You look wonderful and sound so happy too. Well done xx :D

:party0036:

Thank you Hun, I'm so happy in my new life it's fab xx

Even though iv got a few pics dotted all over the place on here iv had a few ppl ask me for a pic so here I go everyone ;-) iv lost almost 11 stone now, this pic was taken wen I had lost 10 stone so lost a bit more since then but it's the newest pic iv got x

OMG YOU look amazing!!! congrats! :D you must be so proud! You go! thats awesome

Aww I'm bridesmaid August ;-) thanks for ur lovely MSG my arms have got bingo wings but I'm doin loads to tone them so hopefully it will work I'm doin weights and lots of cardio vascular also the vibro toning plates, well done on ur weight loss that's brill :) xx

Was just thinking, have you been or a bridesmaids dress fitting yet? I haven't got the courage too yet, just wondered as I hope to lose more weight in next 5 months but lo can't put it off forever!

Back