• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SunnyJ band 25th October 2015

Whoop whoop got the size 18 jeans on.... Oh my !!! Unfortunately they are too long in the leg ( I've only got short legs! Lol) so will need to take them up before I can wear them! lol X X

Sneakily looked at the scales ... But happy with the result! Waiting until Friday for official weigh in though! X

Have a fab day everyone X

Go girl ...... Must be an amazing feeling. I'm really worried I have so much bruising and swelling I think I'm going to still be on a gain. :(

Thanks beep X

You'll get there - you will :) X we all will ( I'm all super positive today) lol

I haven't been this weight since my son was 2 - he's 14 now!! Oh my !

beepbeep - don't worry about that. If the scales don't shift due to the trauma of surgery, you'll almost certainly get a big loss a week or so later. My surgery week I lost nothing at all; the next week I dropped 9lbs.

Sunny - have your quandary. Jeans I have are getting too baggy, but I'm not quite into next size down so wondering whether to buy on the basis I'll be into them in a couple of weeks. My superstitious side then says "Don't do it! It's risking fate - you'll stop losing!"

Yeah exactly sundown I don't quite believe it yet! X

Skip through as many sizes as you can as you won't be in the next size down for long & you'll spend a fortune on clothes! I tucked my waists in with little pleats & completely avoided size 18 & 16, when I got to 14 I got stuff that would look good baggy, eg jumpers. Leggings / jeggings are a good call. Save your pennies girls! Charity shops are a good way to save on your in between sizes too. I still buy most of my clothes at the charity shops, it's amazing what you can find in 'normal' sizes

I'm actually looking forward to being able to get bits from charity shops/ sales etc rather than fat girl

Good idea about taking in etc :) Plus might put some stuff on eBay I think. If I get time. It might go to someone who wants it then rather than 4pairs of Evans pear fit short jeans at my local charity shop! Lol when I really trust it's really gone for good..

Have a good day everyone X X

* shops .... Fat girl shops I meant! Lol

It's a bit early - and I've loads of cases to finish at work today so I'm a bit pre occupied!!

Fab idea about EBay and they normally get a fair return on those jeans. The only two things I hated about the jeans were the black ones smelt like tar no matter how many times you washed them and on all of them the dye came out on legs when hot. I wore mine through and was not buying another pair till after my surgery anD Xmas so I could hopefully go down one size!

I have sold all my clothes as each thing looked too big. I only have 3 prs trousers at a time, gilet, couple of tops and 3 jumpers at a time. A tiny wardrobe but I get it all in m and outlet or sales. I found wearing baggy clothes made me feel just as big and the motivating of moving down a clothes size is fantastic, you also look better along your journey!

Good point Niccie - dyeing this year I've lost over 3 st in total since last Xmas and no one at work noticed until I bought a size smaller in my trousers etc .... Hmm shopping time soon I think!!

I genuinely feel so much better ... Boobs have shrunk massively ... Haha ... Let's hope it goes off my arse n legs soon too!! ;-)

Well it will catch up! My legs and bottom are pretty slim now but just the middle 8 inches not caught up!

Hah Sunny - the bits we want the weight to go off first always seem to be the last!

Lol yep ...

It'll happen in sure . So weigh day today - I'll keep you posted.

I'm feeling pretty good (touch wood) at the mo ..

It seems to be going ok.

Ok so forgot to post this and I've got weighed and I'm weighing heavier than Wednesday - pants - grr

Still going down though. So on wed I was down 4 lbs from last week ... Today I'm only down 1-2 (depending on where it is on the floor).

So it's slow but still it's going down .... I think I'm going to be one of those where it comes off at a lb a week... But hey that's good I'd be happy with that that's about 3 and a half stone a year... Which I'm on target for this year .. So yup I'd be happy with that :)

In fact I'd be nearly at target then!!

Plus it's totm just started today and that usually makes a difference.

Have a good day everyone X X

Well done on the loss! Slow is good as long as it comes off regular, that's great. And u r right, totm makes a difference due to the water retention x

wtg on the fab loss ...I did same last week was sitting on a nice loss but by the time weigh day came it had vanished LOL be careful it don't upset your apple cart...... its amazing how the brain falls into negative mode :( onwards and downwards :) gl for next week and wooohooooo target !!!!

Thanks guys...

I think it already has crystal ... I've eaten more today than in the last week it feels like ... Argh I'm so pants sometimes:-(

hmmmm stop right now and remember it was still a loss not a gain.... every loss is a LOSS ....celebrate :) push away that negative nelly head and move on hunni.... no one said it was going to be easy :) look at what you've achieved already x x x x x x amazing wooohoooooooooo

Back