• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SunnyJ band 25th October 2015

Now Sunny. You really don't want to get into multiple weighing in a week because you'll drive yourself mad with the daily fluctuations. Just do once a week, same time. Also look at the average over a month.

TOTM will get you retaining so don't get down because you lost and that's another step in the right direction.

Thanks crystal ... I'm back :)

You're right sundown X

So I've had my first fill today and they took 2ml out and then put 4 ml in. I've lost over a stone since pre op and they'd expect me to lose 11lb so Im happy I've lost 15lb.

It was ok.

:)

Fab news.......brilliant loss X X

Thank you :)

You're right sundown X

So I've had my first fill today and they took 2ml out and then put 4 ml in. I've lost over a stone since pre op and they'd expect me to lose 11lb so Im happy I've lost 15lb.

It was ok.

:)

That's fantastic Sunny - goes to show just how well you're doing!

Thanks ladies.

I still haven't bought the size 18 yet Kirsty lol but I think I should considering how baggy the 20's are today!! Lol

I still am a little wary of if it will really work for me - does anyone get that too?? I suppose it's cos it's early days :)

Lots of love to you all on this rainy day X X X

Go for it Sunny. I bit the bullet and bought a pair of jeans the next size down; wasn't expecting to fit into them yet and was shocked to find that I did!

Yea Sundown I think I'm going to :)

Hello lovelies

So I'm nearly back to being able to eat after my first fill. Fri!

Haven't been catching up as much ... So busy at the mo. Hope we're all doing ok?

J X

Whoop whoop weigh day another 2 lb off!! Oh my I'm shrinking! At last.

Saw a photo of me from last weekend though and I felt pants - caught myself In the mirror at work I'm still huge :-( but getting there. 3 more pounds off and I'll be under 200lbs for the first time in over 10 years!!

Walking is easier, going upstairs is easier ... Moving is easier!! :)

Well done Hun! It will take time, but we will get there!!! Remember it has only been a few weeks, not even 2 months yet!

I know can you believe it , not even 2 months yet :)

You're doing fantastic Sunny - 2lbs off is great going. You will get there; focus on how far you've come rather than how far you've got to go :)

Thanks SD :)

So got my Xmas dinner on Friday with work, and it's a dress up do ( or at least it's a dress!). I have one party dress my sister wore to my wedding years ago ... I've work it once to a wedding and it was a bit tight!

It's a bit loose now but still ok. So I think I might wear it!! If I dare .... lol

Not had a good food choices week tbh! I've eaten crisps chocolate stuff I haven't eaten for ages ... But back to it now. I shouldn't have bought them. I know this. X

Hope everyone doing well and getting in the Xmas spirit :)

Love to all X

Hi sunny

I have my works do on Friday also. Hopefully it will be the last year I have the 'do I wear a dress ' panic lol

I am opting for black jeans and a nice new top. It's not an overly formal do and being 5ft2 and still round finding a dress that suits me is soooo hard so I'm not going to put myself through it X

Make sure you post a glam photo on Friday X

Hi Tracey

Hope your work do went ok.... I wore a dress and heels and legs were out and I danced .... I danced ... Whilst sober!!

I tried to upload a photo !

I felt great - which is an odd feeling X

Back