• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Diary.

I love your positive thoughts honey, but no. My mum is nasty about me, no matter who she talks to.

Just been swimming! First time in nearly 10 years in a public pool.

Well done - I love swimming and definately need to get back into it. Did you enjoy it? x

The positive side of that is you know how that feels and you will do your utmost to let your daughter know what a mother daughter bond can be and is like when you have a good relationship together so as long as your little family unit is ok then thats all that matters. Your new life awaits and yes life will and does go on for lots of people in similar circumstances. You have your head screwed on and know you will rise above it . Well done xx

In some ways it was a bit of an anticlimax - nobody paid the blindest bit of attention. And my costume was looser than I expected so I was more worried about my boobs floating away than whether or not people were making comments

But loved every minute :)

I've just caught up on this thread and what exciting news - weddings, houses, plans to drive, swimming - wow!! :happy036:

Don't worry about the milk diet, it's probably just normal fluctuations and all will be well when you get there. You've followed the plan and I'm sure it's doing it's job shrinking your liver.

Have just realised that I am a moron. I am lighter than I have been in almost 3 years. I am 4 lbs/2kgs of my aim of having a BMI of under 60. I know I stall often, but have already lost a stone on pre-op. I will stop whinging, believe in my body and just focus on my preparation. And stop beating myself up!

You're not a moron at all . It took me half a day to clock on I'd lost 3 stone ( since my appointment / my heaviest ) sometimes we get so caught up in the small figures we forget the bigger picture .
I'm glad you are being easier on yourself though . At the end of the day our bodies do what they wish , not what we want & we have to , all be it grudgingly , accept that xx

Thank you. Have also got OH to do my measurements again and have lost a total of 42 inches off over my whole body :) 10.5 of which is off my boobs :eek:

Bloody hell , that's fantastic :D

Hi Yve

I didnt realise you were on the MILK diet right now at the same time as me!.....I know your having the Gastric Bipass, and im going for the Band....but our surgery dates are one day apart :).....your on the 16th and im on the 17th!

By the way, my GP rang me also in excitement after appealing the first negative decision.

Yvessa said:
Thank you. Have also got OH to do my measurements again and have lost a total of 42 inches off over my whole body :) 10.5 of which is off my boobs :eek:

Woohoo!!! That's amazing Yve! Well done xxx

Yve you are doing absolutely brilliantly i am so proud of you, you have lost a lot of weight and inches already. Well done xx

ALthough, I'm not sure if that's just because I can see the end of milk. FOooOD!

Back