• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Great news. I will try to get in to see her tomorrow.

Hiya Jacci i did mention that you will try to get in tomorrow, she says she didnt want you to be scared of what she was going through but it would be nice to see you xxx

That is a blummin brilliant update, SOOOOO awesome to hear that she is doing better, excellent news. :D
Steph xx

a lovely positive post speedy recovery for charis now x

That is a blummin brilliant update, SOOOOO awesome to hear that she is doing better, excellent news. :D
Steph xx

Hiya Steph, Charis is still in alot of pain but Mr Balupuri did say to me she will be ok and he will look after her, she seemed much more positive her hubby says than from how she was last night xxxx

What a lovely positive persone Charis is. I am so pleased she is feeling a wee bit better and hope it continues.

Big hugs Charis. xxxxx

Oh and thanks girls for giving us these updates, after being out all afternoon the first thing I did was to search to see any updates. xxxxxx

so glad to hear she is on the mend. And what a wonderful group of girls you are up north there rallying round after one of our members.

Hopefully Charis will continue to make good progress and will be back with us soon enough, where she belongs.

God Bless You Charis...

Our Prayers are being heard and we send you love in abundance....
Every day until you are home Charis...
I am posting a photo for you to enjoy when you get home, taken by myself in my garden with you in mind...
Love and hugs always, today's is my red rose bush... Love you Charis xxx

Here's to a smooth recovery from now on. Love and good luck Charis xx

Thank goodness, she has bearly been away from my thoughts. It sounds like the same thing that happened to my mother, so i know how worried her family must be for her. xxxxxxx

Absolutley fantastic news!!! First chance I have had to logon today due to meetings at work but Charis has been on my mind allday. Still away to go but at least she is in good hands.

Linski xxx

great news, thanks to everyone for visiting and updating. Hope Charis continues to get better and is up and at home soon. x

Back