• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Forgot to post yesterday :-/ so here it is,
Breakfast- cup of tea
Lunch- 1 slice toast with a scrape of marge
Dinner- 3oz chicken breast, carrots, swede.

Really suffered with hunger yesterday & felt like straying from the diet but I didn't & I'm so proud I that!

Suffering from constipation tho, has anyone else on the pre-op diet suffered? Xx

You're nearly there Hayley! In 48 hours we'll both be on the losers bench, everyone had better shuffle up to make room for us

Hi hun, I'm fine thanks, very disappointed with the loss on the pre-op diet but I suppose as a certain supermarket would say, every little helps!

Have the nerves started kicking in for you yet? I expect mine to start tomorrow when I get on the train...

You'll be fine Anna. Stay strong and positive :)

You will be fine Anna. Just take each step as it comes tomorrow and just go with the flow tomorrow and you will soon be over the first hurdle x x and then home for tea. X

Enjoy your soup tomorrow Anna

Me too Hayley, just finished packing and feeling a bit nervous...

So today's the day my life changes forever, I'm a little nervous but more excited. There's been a little delay bed wise but I'm here and waiting. Signed my consent forms and been through all the risks an stuff x. Hopefully not too long now tho xx :)

Back