• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

What a start to a week! I weigh every day, though I only record it on a Sunday. Got weighed this morning to find I was 19.4.2.

5 lbs?????

In ONE DAY?????

Yes, I know it's not physically possible. Must be dehydration, probably I'll find I gain 6 lbs tomorrow, but still... 5 lbs!!!! I'm wishing the week away to get to next Sunday to find out what on earth is going on.

WTG Sarah!! Not impossible by any means :)

I'm a little bit of a giddy kipper right now. I have a one to one with my manager at 10 - I don't like his chances as he doesn't know what to do with me at the best of times. Lord help him when I'm feeling on top form...:D

I'm in so much pain today I can't believe it. Entirely un-band-related (I think). Last night I got an attack of the hiccups. It was extremely violent and went on for way over an hour, and I think I've pulled a muscle!
I wanted to call in sick this morning and stay in bed, but what would I say? Sorry, I can't come in, I had hiccups last night. Good grief, a sneeze would see me flat on my back for a month!

I couldn't face breakfast this morning, that's how much my chest hurts. I'm struggling to drink my latte right now, and I'm supposed to be going for dinner tonight in order to schmooze for future work. Sigh.

I am amused by it - if I'd been eating when it happened I would have assumed something was stuck, but I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours. Only I could be incapacitated by hiccups lol!

Awwwww hun ((((hugs)))) made me think though ...I've not had hiccups since my op and it was almost a daily occurrence for me before. How did I not miss their absence!
Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Blimey pet! Don't know what to say... Maybe take some ibuprofen? A muscle is about the only thing I could pull! Hope you feel better soon love. XXX

I managed to schmooze just fine, though I ate very little of my meal. I've taken enough painkillers to stop a charging rhino in its tracks, but I'm sure it'll ease up over the next few days.
Hiccups, I ask you! Had to be me...

As long as your feeling better hun that's the main thing xx

Don't ever date a surgeon. I'm now having coffee at 9, when every coffee shop is closed, so we're going to a motorway services. How romantic!

Back