• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I lost five pounds this week..Im now in the 20's..
20.12 from 24.7 not bad for Christmas week is it :)

Merry Christmas & Well done val :D xx

That is brilliant, well done Val!

I hope everyone had a lovely time. Mine was great:)
Sadly EVERYONE bought me food gifts, chocolate and biscuits and cake. It's all gone from the flat now, but I've eaten far more sugar and drunk far more booze than I'd planned (snowball, anyone?) and due to the horrid weather I've barely walked a step. Not weighed yet, but there will be quite some damage!

All junk is now out of my home, so back to the plan in order to mitigate the damage by Sunday's weigh in. I've arranged to go swimming with my mum tomorrow night, and I keep reminding myself as I jog up the stairs to my flat just how far I've come. Here's a photo from boxing day 2010, side by side with me now. I've so much to be proud of, and I'm trying to focus on that:)

Attachments

• mms_20131226.jpg
    mms_20131226.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 57
Wow Sarah...you look great!!!!!!
well done...Im still trying very hard still very focused..
I will beat this weight this time!!..
I go for my next fill on the 8th Im hoping it will be Ok remember I had a nightmare last fill so fingers crossed xxxxx

Had my weekly weigh-in this morning and I'm 19.9, a gain of 2lbs over Christmas which is far less than I'd feared. No gain is good, but I'm still under my target of being in the 19s by year end and that feels amazing:D

I have my next fill on the 15th - when I had my last fill I was 19.7.8, then 5 days later when I had the defill I was 19.3.8. It would be lovely to get to 19.3.8 by the 15th so that I don't have a gain on my records, but since originally most of that loss was due to dehydration I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't get there lol!

Off for a walk with my dad (who didn't understand why I was bothered about gaining weight as it's Christmas and I have this magical band which will magically lose the weight again for me while I sit back eating mince pies. Sigh) and then going for a swim later on.

Feels brilliant to get back to business as usual:)

i too have got back to business you should feel proud 2lbs is nothing hun and like you say it will come back off again! You look amazing in your before and after piccies! Wowee what a lovely smile! and those cheek bones! Fingers crossed for the next week! x x

Brilliant difference in you Sarah. You are an inspiration hun :) x

Sarah 2 pound in the big picture is a drop in the ocean...you are doing so well even with your Dads help, lol..bless him :)...
I so wish I was in the 19s....just think next year we will be saying remember when we were in the 19s!!!

Well done for doing your damage control I think 2lbs is brill!

Thankyou! It's 2lb more than I wanted to gain, but it's already gone and I'm back on the wagon, so happy days:)

Well done Sarah. It's been great and very motivating fooling your and others posts. I'm greeting banded on 8th and I'm currently on my pre-op diet. Reading your posts keeps me focused

Woke up this morning and my band is tighter than usual for no apparent reason. How odd! I could barely manage my cereal, but the good news is that although I didn't eat it until 11 o'clock, I'm not hungry yet, almost 4 hours later. If it stays this way I'll be made up - sadly I think that's unlikely but I intend to enjoy it while it lasts:)

Back