• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

good news girls I have had a pre-op bowel movement, not quite a 2lb'er like Sharon though!!
I was thinking about Vegas and that in our bikinis we will all have the same tummy scars which will look a bit odd..so I though when in VEGAS...MAKE UP A CRAZY STORY. So the story is we were all abducted by Aliens whilst at Loch Ness and they impregnated us with Alien babies through our tummies and then we incubated the Alien babies for two years before popping them out...hence we all have the scars!!! Hell the Americans will love a story like that I recon we could sell our story to a magazine..

good news girls I have had a pre-op bowel movement, not quite a 2lb'er like Sharon though!! I was thinking about Vegas and that in our bikinis we will all have the same tummy scars which will look a bit odd..so I though when in VEGAS...MAKE UP A CRAZY STORY. So the story is we were all abducted by Aliens whilst at Loch Ness and they impregnated us with Alien babies through our tummies and then we incubated the Alien babies for two years before popping them out...hence we all have the scars!!! Hell the Americans will love a story like that I recon we could sell our story to a magazine..

Lmao!!! Glad you got on pre op!!

I love the alien story, although they may put us on a side attraction xx

Roflmao....yes that's some tale....or we could just wear tankinis!!!!!!

Good news on the poo. One less thing to worry about

We are heading down to the van this afternoon. So ig I go off radar it's cause I have no connection. Sometimes I can read but not post

You should be fast asleep right now xxxxxx

In Vegas, anything is indeed possible

Hi girls I'm fine! Wifi isn't working and I've been totally out of it after anaesthetic! I'm coming home today full update later xx thanks for the support

Whew! I was really starting to get concerned when we hadn't heard from you!

All the best Karina. Relax and take it easy. The anaesthetic can be quite exhausting! Look forward to hearing how it went :)

Morning girls....
Well here is the full account..
So i got a call asking if I can get there early, so i rushed over with my Dad, who wasnt feeling too good (more of that to come).
I got to my room and the nurse produced my party outfit, including knickers and then said she would do an enema. Oh my god, i dont like anything to do with the exit hole but i had it done, wow 30 seconds and i was off. So after that i got changed, saw the anaesthetist and surgeon. At 2pm i trotted to theatre, went to sleep and came round on my right hand side feeling sick as a dog and the world was spinning. Next thing i was being pushed into my room, i was told it was 5pm. I then saw my husband had arrived. Now i dont take to well to medication due to allergies so my god i felt so ill, i just slept. I remember by husband going he said it was 8pm but i was just unconscious.
I next came round at 1030pm needing a wee, story of my life. I got to the commode no problems and to be fair wasnt feeling much pain. I would say it felt like i had done 1000 sit ups, but not pain. The nurse looked at my morphine drip, which i didnt even know was there and said i hadnt used any, no i had been fast asleep! Anyway i went back to sleep, went for a wee at 1230 and then again at 0330am. again I wasnt in much pain just feeling so sick and out of it from the drugs.
I woke up at 0630am for another wee and the nurse again said she couldnt believe i hadnt used the morphine, now i dont know if this is unusual of whether i just have a high pain threshold. So into Wednesday, i got a wash and pottered about but felt like my head had been run over, so i got more sleep, more sleep and more and was blown up like a balloon with fluids. I then got a call from my dad, he said he had been admitted to hospital with an infection from his operation earlier this year. I just thought great, im her totally out of it and my dads now in hospital so at that point i felt bad. I also had to get my husband to take the next day off work so i could get home as my dad was my lift!
Thursday and i was still feeling drugged but again little pain. I was discharged and was pleased to get home. I had more sleep and tried to come round abit.
So today i have slept well, got up and am on with my vimto. My tummy feels ok but my head still feels awful. So if you are ok with drugs it probably would be ok but i must say its taken it out of me. Im going to take it easy until i come round properly.
So thats where im at now, sipping vimto fairly easily but feeling like i have a concussion!
Take care girls x

So glad your ok. Pity about the icky feeling as your pain level sounds good

Look forward to hearing how your doing when your a bit more at yourself xxx

:eek:
Hey ladies!!

I'm doing ok! Sadly I don't have a hubby to look after me, but I have my dad who lives with me and would do anything for you!!

Scary story...so my house is spotless...and before I went for surgery yesterday the bed was all changed all brand new sheets that were ironed, floors washed and all washing etc done, so I come home today and my bed looks amazing, manage to manoeuvre in and prop myself up with the dog on the rug at side of my bed..I wake up couple hours later.....and feel tickle on my shoulder..I have quite long hair and casually turn round to move it and there was a bloody spider on my shoulder! Not a huge one but I screamed so loud smacked it onto the floor and dog states at it and my dad comes running in wondering what's going on..and tell him there was a spider...he asks me if I'm hallucinating! Then spots it, thankfully captures it!! So now I'm paranoid and make him get the vaccum out to give my room another once over!

The physio would been pleased with my quick log roll of the bed if she saw me! ;)

I'm jealous of this talk of going away, need to get something sorted for myself! Before our Vegas trip ;)

Xxx

hey Sharon just read your bit about the spider , so funny. I laugh but if that happened to me I would have been pinned to the ceiling on all fours like a cat lmao..... I run a mile when I see a spider , and those long legged flying things ... well i'm sure they are kamikaze spiders as they always dive bomb you , I won't even go in the room if they are there

Back