• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Way to go Kar, the realistic and honest approach is the way to go. I'm new to the site, but love the supportive vibe.

Nice avatar, my brother used to keep GSD's

Way to go Kar, the realistic and honest approach is the way to go. I'm new to the site, but love the supportive vibe.

Nice avatar, my brother used to keep GSD's

Thanks graeme, yes they are fantastic dogs! I love that dog hes totally ruined!! He stinks though!

Hi kursty...oohh cheesecake, dangerous stuff you did well to resist that evil!! Ive never really been into iron bru but i do like pepsi max but ive knocked that on the head. I had my turkey for tea again, i will ge growing feathers by the time i go for surgery, i will need plucking!!!
So what am i on now, twelve days to go...yeeeyyyy
I dont seem to stuggle drinking im having NAS Vimto, its magic...

Might have to try the Vimto - I'm a Pepsi Max fiend 3 or 4 litres a day! (but I'm trying to reduce that.)

Might have to try the Vimto - I'm a Pepsi Max fiend 3 or 4 litres a day! (but I'm trying to reduce that.)

Im sure i will miss it, especially when the weather is hot, full of ice! But hey life goes on so im sure i will get over it! The vimto is good, its like a childhood thing, ive always loved it. I have plain water, i have also swopped the coke for robinsons fruit shoot hydro water thats nice, flavoured slightly.

Well i have booked in to see the osteopath next wednesday, my disc has decided to try and pop out for the first time in about 18 months now, its a beggar.
Maybe im a bit more worried than i thought as its usually brought on when im wound up as my muscles tense and lock up. Im sure the osteo will put me right. I was worrying about my back, it doesnt like been on its front or flat on its back, so being laid out for the op wont make it happy!! As long as it stays in there im quite happy.

Hi all, well today i weighed 12st 3lbs, thats 9 pounds down in almost 2 weeks and i only properly started the LSD on Sunday and was officially meant to start two days ago on Tuesday, so I am pleased. My goal is to be 12st by the 26th.
Today it was a weetabix for breakfast, small lunch and turkey for tea along with a weight watchers yoghurt and an apple.
Im feeling fine, no issues so pleased with that.

Hi all, well today i weighed 12st 3lbs, thats 9 pounds down in almost 2 weeks and i only properly started the LSD on Sunday and was officially meant to start two days ago on Tuesday, so I am pleased. My goal is to be 12st by the 26th. Today it was a weetabix for breakfast, small lunch and turkey for tea along with a weight watchers yoghurt and an apple. Im feeling fine, no issues so pleased with that.

Well done!!! That's a great loss, I don't doubt you will get to 12st by the 26th!!! Keep up the great work xxx

Hi kursty how has your day been? Ive headed to bed now, watching big brother and waiting for my husband to get in from work! Its all go!!

Had a good day. Work was busy then I went to the shops looking for nighties for hospital. Hubby bought me a fluffy dressing gown from the marks outlet at Gretna gateway at the weekend..and slippers. I don't really do night stuff. I sleep in my knickers and a tee shirt. I get up bathed and dressed in the morning, then out with the dogs. I'm generally in hiking boots, jeans and a fleece type arrangement till bed time lol

Haha oh god thats me too, jeans flat shoes and a top then out with with the dog! My husband has also bought me a dressing gown as i dont have one!

Well i got on the scales again today, its a compulsion i have, and i am down 3lb on yesterday...im 12st dead which was my target for the op, i still have 11 dats to go. Ive lost 12lb in two weeks which is pretty mega im pleased.

Last edited:
Well i got on the scales again today, its a compulsion i have, and i am down 3lb on yesterday...im 22st dead which was my target for the op, i still have 11 dats to go. Ive lost 12lb in two weeks which is pretty mega im pleased.

That's brilliant love!!! :) I get a bit like that some days lol!! Was annoying me last week as was stalling but slowly started moving again xx

Back