• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Im in bed watching celebrity big brother!! Oh and under the dome starts again next monday... I will watch that before trying to sleep before the op!
Big brother has the usual weird characters!!

Im in bed watching celebrity big brother!! Oh and under the dome starts again next monday... I will watch that before trying to sleep before the op! Big brother has the usual weird characters!!

Only ever watched the first one, which was interesting enough. Totally lost interest after that. But if it distracts you..go for it xx

well I had a good sleep last night but I was totally knackered.
I have had a weigh in this morning and ive lost another pound so that's 13lb in total. I started my LSD on Sunday 10th August so im happy with my total weight loss, in fact today I was 11st 13lbs so im well chuffed as not been under 12st for some time. thank god for this diet otherwise I would have been stuffing my face the next three days that I have off work.
I have had Weetabix for breakfast and looking forward to lunch.
hope you are all well.

well I had a good sleep last night but I was totally knackered. I have had a weigh in this morning and ive lost another pound so that's 13lb in total. I started my LSD on Sunday 10th August so im happy with my total weight loss, in fact today I was 11st 13lbs so im well chuffed as not been under 12st for some time. thank god for this diet otherwise I would have been stuffing my face the next three days that I have off work. I have had Weetabix for breakfast and looking forward to lunch. hope you are all well.

Thanks love!
That's great, it's good feeling when u drop down into another weight bracket xx many more to go xxx

Well just had my tea, more turkey, god im never eating turkey or cheese ever again after the 26th!!!

Morning everyone, well six days to go, another sleep nearer.
I had Weetabix for breakfast and then took the dog for walk. I have the Osteopath at 2pm so im counting down to that, my MOT before the op.
the pre op diet is going fine, yes I hungry at times but nothing that's going to kill me and I have had no headaches or dizziness so carrying no issues.
I am sick of turkey though..i can eat Weetabix everyday but the though of turkey or cheese is now making me feel sick, strange. im looking forward to getting on to slimfast post op, I could have this for every meal and never get bored. lets hope its the same after the op.

Back