• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

So glad I came across this post. I had my 2 year post op check yesterday and was offered the chance of a TT on the spot! I was shocked as my tummy is almost the same as yours was and had never thought I'd meet the criteria. But doc said I meet it all and that my belly button stench should seal the deal!!:D
Did they give you an idea of how much they have taken?

Hi, u know I didn't think it ask how much they took away in weight I can see that quiet a bit has been taken tho as I used to have my belly button pierced and the scar fron that is now just above my tummy tuck scar which is on my knicker line if that makes sense lol x

On the attached pics I have put the star where the scar was and where it is now to kind of give u an idea of how much has been taken.

Attachments

• IMG_20130905_030937.jpg
    IMG_20130905_030937.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 208
  • ForumRunner_20130905_151750.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130905_151750.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 393
I saw the surgeon yesterday and he wants to do tummy tuck, breast uplift with implants, arm and thigh lift all in one go on the 10th of October!!! I am trying to work out the logistics and calling everyone I know about helping me out with childcare, school runs,etc. My oh is not going to be much help.

I saw the surgeon yesterday and he wants to do tummy tuck, breast uplift with implants, arm and thigh lift all in one go on the 10th of October!!! I am trying to work out the logistics and calling everyone I know about helping me out with childcare, school runs,etc. My oh is not going to be much help.

Is it a good idea to do it all at once?! You'll be completely incapacitated.

Is it a good idea to do it all at once?! You'll be completely incapacitated.

I am not sure. I am researching it today. I don't think my oh is going to be any help at all. So, there is a big question mark over everything anyway...Ugh

Wow that is a big op! I'm surprised the surgeon will do all those procedures at once. Have u discussed with the surgeon ur recovery and how out of action u will be. Would the tv show not be ok with spreading it out for u x

Wow that is a big op! I'm surprised the surgeon will do all those procedures at once. Have u discussed with the surgeon ur recovery and how out of action u will be. Would the tv show not be ok with spreading it out for u x

I am waiting to speak to a producer this morning about it all. Tbh I think it's all going south anyway. My oh has just told me he isn't going to "waste" his holiday taking time off the week of my op. So, I would basically need someone 24/7 to do all my house and children duties that week as well as post op. I am sitting here sobbing. This is my chance to have a "normal" body and it's going down the toilet.

Hi Snow White

I have just had a tummy tuck and liposuction on three large areas. My friends husband is a plastic surgeon and he likes to do as much as he can in one go so that the contouring is right ie so u r all in proportion, and you only need one anaesthetic. However a lady I knew on another forum had tum, arms and thighs done at once and she felt it was maybe too much,

However I guess your biggest problem is your oh. Hope you can win him over. Does he have a problem with the tv aspect ? Good luck.

Crackers x

Hi Snow White

I have just had a tummy tuck and liposuction on three large areas. My friends husband is a plastic surgeon and he likes to do as much as he can in one go so that the contouring is right ie so u r all in proportion, and you only need one anaesthetic. However a lady I knew on another forum had tum, arms and thighs done at once and she felt it was maybe too much,

However I guess your biggest problem is your oh. Hope you can win him over. Does he have a problem with the tv aspect ? Good luck.

Crackers x

I am happy with the multiple procedures as long as I know all the domestic stuff is taken care of. To be honest my oh did the same thing before my wls. I had to hire someone to basically be a surrogate me for the week I was away. So, I don't think it's so much the tv part as him just generally being awkward when he feels insecure and threatened. I just had a long chat with someone who has had all the procedures and she calmed me down. The bottom line is that I will never be able to have this surgery again. This is a one time opportunity and I need to take it. I am looking into a temp au pair for the week of surgery. I am trying to stay positive. I am speaking to the producer later as well as they may cover the costs.

What TV show is it? x

That's sad that ur oh isn't being supportive. He maybe will come round before the op when he realises how much it means to u. I'm worried for u at having so many procedures done together I know just this tummy tuck has knocked me for 6. U don't realise how much hard work goes into little things like I have to get people to reach things down for me and carry the washing etc. My ironing is stacked up and i need the beds changing lol my poor dogs are fed up with me coz I usually have them out walking but my lovely mam has been a star there and has walked them for me x

That's sad that ur oh isn't being supportive. He maybe will come round before the op when he realises how much it means to u. I'm worried for u at having so many procedures done together I know just this tummy tuck has knocked me for 6. U don't realise how much hard work goes into little things like I have to get people to reach things down for me and carry the washing etc. My ironing is stacked up and i need the beds changing lol my poor dogs are fed up with me coz I usually have them out walking but my lovely mam has been a star there and has walked them for me x

I know it's huge. But, I think it will be worth it. I have my sister coming to stay for a couple of weeks then my mum will come for the next couple. At the moment I'm arranging for a day nanny to look after my twins surgery week.

I know it's huge. But, I think it will be worth it. I have my sister coming to stay for a couple of weeks then my mum will come for the next couple. At the moment I'm arranging for a day nanny to look after my twins surgery week.

Yeah if u can do it then go for it girl! Hope ur oh stops being stubborn and realises what this means to u x

Well been back to the hospital to the dressing clinic, my wound is red and swollen so they have put me on anti biotics and I have to go back monday :(

Well been back to the hospital to the dressing clinic, my wound is red and swollen so they have put me on anti biotics and I have to go back monday :(

That's such a nuisance. Hope it clears for you soon xx

Well Becky you know ya body best, just keep an eye on it and take it easy for a while give your body time to recuperate poor thing its just been violated again. xxx Pleased you are getting good medical care xx

Back