• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Next step - approaching the finish line

Leggings and stretchy tops mostly.

leggings are a blessing also try ebay or facebook selling pages

LEGGINGS!!! Duh!!
Thank you ladies. I live in leggings and baggy t shirts at the moment when in the house. No idea why they weren't screamingly obvious to me. Brain not functioning - I blame the yoghurt lol xx

Jersy dresses have done me proud but I have enjoyed spending at every dress size down! I have sales shopped and loved it. I have donated a lot of clothes to friends, work colleagues and charity shops. Couldn't b bothered to ebay. I have just given my appreciative mother my 16-18s.
Jeggings and primark tops are also fab but enjoy shopping! X

We should have a swapshop forum! The oldies who have lost could donate clothes to the newbies, and pass them down the different sizes! :D

We have one but I don't think its taken off tbh :(

I would say look on ebay too, but big clothes go for a lot. I'll be putting a load on soon as I've all sorts from size 38 down.

Day 5 of pre-op yoghurt diet. Doing fine on the yoghurt. Really cannot stomach any more jelly or the bullion. Forcing myself to have a very weak bullion drink every couple of days, but if I have to eat one more bit of jelly I swear I will projectile vomit!! I have eaten more jelly in the past few days than I have in the past 50 years.

And another thing, did the yoghurt diet change anyone's toilet habits?

any diet can change toilet habits it made me more constipated than usual due to lack of fibre

Mine are packed ready to go to the boot sale this week weather permitting :) At the mo living from sale rails and trusted leggings lol This new clothes thing is expensive mind..... hence selling my old ones to fund the new :)

As most of mines were elastic waist like leggings bought some elastic so I can alter my skirts more so as straight take in of the seams aswell

Yep. Same here. I have never had toilet problems, but now feeling very bloated but it's just not happening.

Selling / sold most of my larger sizes on Ebay and been buying dresses.

At first I didn't realise how much I was dropping, and had gone from a size 28 to a size 22 without really noticing. It does happen quickly, and your self perception is a bit out of whack at first. After that, all the extra money I used to spend on food pretty much goes on clothes. Asda, Sainsburys, and when you get there, Primark are all very budget friendly. I'm still buying, bought a nice size 14 summer dress in Primark for a fiver today.

I was thinking about Asda, there's one about 30/40 mins drive from here. Closest Sainsburys that does clothes is over an hour's drive away (not accessible by bus) and we have no Primark in Cornwall at all lol. I am very limited.
I was noseying at the stuff in Asda a few weeks ago when over there, they do seem to have some cheap wearable stuff. Can't wait until I can fit in them.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I know that feeling, I grew up in the wilds of West Wales - I was 12 before we even had a supermarket! Apparently, there is a Primark in Barnstable.

do primark not have a website or even peacocks someone told me they was good

Peacocks do so do asda & tesco for cheaper clothes :)

Primark, Matalan, Asda.

These shops have saved my life. I get measured for bra's at Marks and Spencer and then buy cheap bra's at the above shops, along with leggings and an array of tops. I live in in leggings; they last through size changes and are so cheap. I bought a shape pair from primark on Saturday for £4, a regular pair are £3.

Back