• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Diary.

pandora said:
good for you Sophie :D

Thanks Cheryl :D I knew 2012 would be awesome. Got a 2012 tattoo a week or so before I got the date for my op. gonna make it more awesome but accomplishing goals I have not had the confidence to take on of recent. Should be good :)

I think for me my biggest goal will take a long time achieving. I want to buy a home. And I want to get married. We have set a date! 2013.

Yvessa said:
I think for me my biggest goal will take a long time achieving. I want to buy a home. And I want to get married. We have set a date! 2013.

Woohoo!!! I want an invite lol. And good luck with the house :D

lol of course. We will be keeping it small. That way we can do it the way we want and keep my blooming mum out of it.

Yvessa said:
lol of course. We will be keeping it small. That way we can do it the way we want and keep my blooming mum out of it.

Lol!!!' and thanks :D I am all excited now! Lol

Oh my gosh. 4 days left! Not getting on with milk diet at the moment, not losing, feeling crampy and gassy (sorry if TMI).

Mum is still getting on my nerves - when I saw her yesterday and told her I was wearing trousers I hadn't worn in two years she turned around and said 'well they still look tight'. And she's having panic attacks because of me, and I ask too much of her. Does she not get that I would rather see my partner and daughter then her? At least then I'd get some support. Gah.

ooooo a wedding , congrats Yve , how exciting :D

YVE you will be fine i promise you, better panic a bit now then have couple of dayz to calm down before the big day we al deal wiv our problems in different ways, stay positive and think of 10 positive things in your life each day write them down if it helps xx thinking of ya xx

These are great ideas :) I am still grumpy though as have put on another pound. So am having a bit of a sulk and staying off the scales till Sunday.

Yvessa said:
These are great ideas :) I am still grumpy though as have put on another pound. So am having a bit of a sulk and staying off the scales till Sunday.

Good idea :)

Your mom is a terror! She needs to stop being selfish in mean.

I will say what she should have said 'well done for getting into those trousers. And you will be fine through your op. So I will try not to panic too much'

She does, but she doesn't see what she does as selfish or mean. As she tells me, its a mum's job to tell the truth and its better if she says these things to me as it doesn't look good if she only says nice things about me.

Yvessa said:
She does, but she doesn't see what she does as selfish or mean. As she tells me, its a mum's job to tell the truth and its better if she says these things to me as it doesn't look good if she only says nice things about me.

Omg!! She needs a reality check!

Yeah, as if. She once told me that I was the only person who had a problem with her, she was very popular and every one else liked her and she couldn't understand what she had done wrong with me to make me the way I am.

Yvessa said:
Yeah, as if. She once told me that I was the only person who had a problem with her, she was very popular and every one else liked her and she couldn't understand what she had done wrong with me to make me the way I am.

Lol!!! Slightly delusional???

I guess she will never change. As as my sister gets older she will be more lonely and bitter. And I will be slim and healthy and loving life. Guess who wins in the end

Got my blender! I already have one, but was worried it wouldn't blend smooth enough! So bought a new shiny high powered one. Gotta love amazon though, you could have fitted three of them in the box!:eek:

So now to do my shop for the soup, still one room to tiday, and then cooking and posting things and dyeing my hair. yay!

I suspect at the moment, I am more excited about getting through my to-do list!

lol, its good that you are doing stuff to keep your mind occupied . when my off duty was published i was working the day before my op , i considered see if i could change with someone , but decided it was probably better to be busy . it worked till i flooded the kitchen the night before & ran out of petrol on the op morning :8855:

im so happy for you Yve, bless your heart :) xxx

I think I am just naturally a busy person at heart. I don't do well without a to do list! If I haven't got anything to do I start making things up!

You have to do whatever gets you through and thats just what you are doing with your to do lists. Our mams are funny things aren't they, they say the awfullest things sometimes but you know to others they say the total opposite, some just don't know how to say or show the nice things in life, she loves you in a way that is hard for you to understand and thankfully you are able to show your child just how much you love her and what she means to you. You have broken that cycle and thats what is important . xx Never fear we are all herexx FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU XX

Back