• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Diary.

My 9 year old has aspergers and worries constantly something is going to happen to me. So I told him I was having a small op and to pray to the Angels for me. He was happy with that. The 3 year old has somehow picked up what I hade done and says 'you can't eat that until you are slim can you mommy?' lol

He watched me massage coco butter into my tummy today and said 'your tummy looks slimmer mommy' Aaww he is so sweet and grown up :D

Katherine told me today that she can almost get her arms all the way around me. She's very canny - she knows just the right things to say.

My sister on the other hand asked me yesterday if they were going to take the fat out and I would be slim instantly after I got out of hospital. I love my sister. She is intelligent and has a good job. But she is blonder than a natural blonde :p

Yvessa said:
Katherine told me today that she can almost get her arms all the way around me. She's very canny - she knows just the right things to say.

My sister on the other hand asked me yesterday if they were going to take the fat out and I would be slim instantly after I got out of hospital. I love my sister. She is intelligent and has a good job. But she is blonder than a natural blonde :p

Lol!!!!! Bless ya sister. And Katherine sounds like a sweetie :D my nine year old is happy now he can wrap his arms around me properly. He wants more hugs than ever, which is so lovely :D

Yvessa said:
Aww! How severely does your son suffer from aspergers?

Not severely. But it has a big impact on his social interactions. And he makes sounds and noises quite often. He is extremely loving though. So it has not affected his ability to love :)

It sounds like you are very good at managing it. I know how hard it can be to see the difference between the aspergers and the childs personality.

I had a student who was very autistic, and he was severely impaired in his social skills and barely spoke. But the funny thing was that I was his favourite teacher! But I never realised this until other teachers started complaining about his behaviour in lessons, when he was perfect for me.

Hospital list!

My hospital list seems way long. What do you guys think?

Knickers
Sports Bra
Long nighties
Slippers
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shower Gel
perfume
Dry Mouth Spray
iPhone w/Charger
Meds
Dressing Gown
HairBrush
Hair products
socks
sponge
big towel
peppermint tea ( for wind pain )
water bottle ( easier to drink out of )
also have to take my cpap
body cream
wet wipes
Dry shampoo
loose trousers
loose t-shirts
earplugs
headphones
tissues
squash
laptop
tummy pillow
dress
Nintendo DS

i had a friend ask if i would be a different shape when i came out of hospital , i had to bite my tongue as i was so tempted to say " yeah i'll be a hexagonal " :8855:

I wrote a reply to both things and the app has thrown it our! Lol

My son would like you. I know that with all my being :D

Your list looks a lot like mine. And as I was up and down I did use nearly everything. My cordial was my saviour. I seem to have gone off plain water :( love perfectly clear sugar free though :)

pandora said:
i had a friend ask if i would be a different shape when i came out of hospital , i had to bite my tongue as i was so tempted to say " yeah i'll be a hexagonal " :8855:

Lol!!!!!! That's funny!!!

I went to poundland so got a lot of stuff quite cheap. Dry shampoo, body wash etc. Bought a nice soft sponge as normally I use exfoliating stuff and was a bit scared of trying that on new incisions!:eek:

Have put on a pound today :mad: No idea why, but I was only a pound off my goal! One pound and my BMI would have dipped under 60. Feel very morose now as milk diet is bad enough without putting weight on on it.

Yvessa said:
I went to poundland so got a lot of stuff quite cheap. Dry shampoo, body wash etc. Bought a nice soft sponge as normally I use exfoliating stuff and was a bit scared of trying that on new incisions!:eek:

Have put on a pound today :mad: No idea why, but I was only a pound off my goal! One pound and my BMI would have dipped under 60. Feel very morose now as milk diet is bad enough without putting weight on on it.

You always gave me good comfort and advice with water retention. And that's what yours will be. It will most likely be gone and take a friend with it by tomorrow :D

I bought a lot from Poundland too. One of my face shops. The tubes of Bovril cups from there have been great too :D

Ugh bovril. I will take my gel stock cubes. Ooh. what about milk?? Will they have lactose free milk?

Bedroom is done, have sorted all my clothes into size boxes, and even found some clothes I'd forgotten about completely. Next stop is the study.

Ugh. Supposed to tackle study today and have not. Will do it tomorrow.

Yvessa said:
Ugh. Supposed to tackle study today and have not. Will do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be as good as doing it today lol

But then that puts me out a day in my schedule :p I have kept a couple of days free though

Yvessa said:
But then that puts me out a day in my schedule :p I have kept a couple of days free though

Lol!!!!! Not long now!!

Back