• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit Sleeve Diary!!

Well I am back from the event early and choose not to eat or drink, instead returned to the safety of my hotel food Yes I was sad that I didn't stay and I am sure the gossips are wagging their tongues, but doing this is for me. There will be other meals, other celebrations. Proud of myself. 7 days to go :)

So proud of you Hun - well done. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks. It was very hard yesterday as a results as the normal thoughts "well I was really good yesterday" crept in and I succumbed by eating a single chocolate out of a pack ?. However I threw the rest away and "survived"

6 days to go ?

Thanks. It was very hard yesterday as a results as the normal thoughts "well I was really good yesterday" crept in and I succumbed by eating a single chocolate out of a pack ?. However I threw the rest away and "survived" 6 days to go ?

I know Hun I can't believe it!!

Xx

I've have just had a call from my bariatric nurse. She said that I need to have a cross match blood test done on Monday in readiness for my op.

I've rang the surgery and after much debate about the availability of appointments, they have agreed to do it on Monday.

The reality is now kicking in folks and I honestly can't wait for my op to be over.

Xx

Well done.

I am thinking of cancelling my op :(

My pre-op diet hasn't gone to plan today as I have had a choc chip cookie (not a small one).

I am now worried that I have made the biggest mistake ever and will have to post-pone my op. I feel ashamed and a bit of a failure as if I can't stick to a pre-op plan, how will a sleeve ever help me.

I feel out of control again. ....

Well done. I am thinking of cancelling my op :( My pre-op diet hasn't gone to plan today as I have had a choc chip cookie (not a small one). I am now worried that I have made the biggest mistake ever and will have to post-pone my op. I feel ashamed and a bit of a failure as if I can't stick to a pre-op plan, how will a sleeve ever help me. I feel out of control again. ....

Hi Hun

Sending huggs.

I've messaged you babe.

Xx

Well done. I am thinking of cancelling my op :( My pre-op diet hasn't gone to plan today as I have had a choc chip cookie (not a small one). I am now worried that I have made the biggest mistake ever and will have to post-pone my op. I feel ashamed and a bit of a failure as if I can't stick to a pre-op plan, how will a sleeve ever help me. I feel out of control again. ....

Oh love. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing what your going to do from now on but without the tool in place - one cookie will not destroy your efforts. Get back on track. Grit your teeth and hold on tight. You can do this xxxxx.

Thanks both for the kind words. This morning is another day, and a fresher outlook.

Yes the cookie was stupid, and to some extents I regret it, but we are where we are. I am still intent on doing the surgery so only 5 more days of will power keeping me focused :p

News however is I have been on my LSD for 9 days now and weighed myself this morning and I have lost 7.5lbs!! super super chuffed. Yes there were a few minor things I shouldn't have had but on the whole the weeks has seen me eat less carbs than normal and just good old proper (no e-numbers etc) food. My calories have averaged about 1100, hence my loss as my fitbit tells me I regularly burn 3000 a day.

So feeling more positive, I am hiding out at home for the next 5 days to avoid temptations.

Thank you again, and counting the days ;)

Thanks both for the kind words. This morning is another day, and a fresher outlook. Yes the cookie was stupid, and to some extents I regret it, but we are where we are. I am still intent on doing the surgery so only 5 more days of will power keeping me focused :p News however is I have been on my LSD for 9 days now and weighed myself this morning and I have lost 7.5lbs!! super super chuffed. Yes there were a few minor things I shouldn't have had but on the whole the weeks has seen me eat less carbs than normal and just good old proper (no e-numbers etc) food. My calories have averaged about 1100, hence my loss as my fitbit tells me I regularly burn 3000 a day. So feeling more positive, I am hiding out at home for the next 5 days to avoid temptations. Thank you again, and counting the days ;)

That's the spirit Hun!!!

So proud of you and 7.5 pounds is brilliant!!

BIG PAT ON BACK and Huggs and flowers xx

Yeah I am super chuffed. I also made first every curry today with just powdered spices for flavour rather than jars and/or pastes.

Hubby and I have just scoffed it and it was delicious. Now just got to remember what spices and quantities I put in haha

Last edited:
Yeah I am super chuffed. I also made first every curry today with just powdered spices for flavour rather than jars and/or pastes. Hubby and I have just scoffed it and it was delicious. Now just got to remember what spices and quantities I put in haha

Lovely :) you'll have to start jotting your recipes down and sharing on here as you go - I love a good curry!

Will try it again post surgery and let you know. I am not a bad cook but this time I just threw it all in haha

Yay way to go!!! That's a huge loss!!!

little update!

So far I have lost ten pounds on LSD :) three days to go eek!

They didn't say how much to lose so I just hope it's enough for the surgeon!!

Have a good day you lovely peeps!!

Xxxx

Whoo hoo.... 2 day left eh!

Well done on your half a stone that's fantatsic

little update!

So far I have lost ten pounds on LSD :) three days to go eek!

They didn't say how much to lose so I just hope it's enough for the surgeon!!

Have a good day you lovely peeps!!

Xxx

Hey Lisa gd to see your doing well and 3 day that's come round fast I bet your so excited. Keep us all updated love to read about your progress xxx

Hey Lisa gd to see your doing well and 3 day that's come round fast I bet your so excited. Keep us all updated love to read about your progress xxx

Thanks Kirsty

Yes - I will keep you updated Hun.

The nerves are kicking in now and I just want it over with to be honest. Xx

Back