• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Thanks shell x

Oh your first fill...lets count down to the 17th now!!
That will be interesting to see how that makes a difference!
Im going to have my lunch soon, im starving, im looking forward not not being hungry tomorrow when i wake up!

Today i realised how much food is involved in what i do, we went for a drive out and normally we would go for a pub lunch or fish and chips but as i cant eat and am starving this wasnt on the cards. So we came home a bit bored! We are like two children!

Sharon. I feel the 17th is too soon. I don't think I see my consultant again. Right now I can't see me being ready for a fill that soon. But during the appoint they do a barium X-ray. So at least will be getting checked out

Hi Karina
All the best for tomorrow, one more sleep then you can join in the fun with Kirtsy and Sharon.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Sharon. I feel the 17th is too soon. I don't think I see my consultant again. Right now I can't see me being ready for a fill that soon. But during the appoint they do a barium X-ray. So at least will be getting checked out

Hey Kirsty, I just woke to a call from Nuffield provisionally booking me in for my first fill 1 October! I have barium one as well but she said it must be within 10 days of my time of month ...wonder why that is???

It's funny how all the docs work slightly different xxx

Hey Kirsty, I just woke to a call from Nuffield provisionally booking me in for my first fill 1 October! I have barium one as well but she said it must be within 10 days of my time of month ...wonder why that is???

It's funny how all the docs work slightly different xxx

Maybe its to do with ovulation and pregnancy, barium isnt to child friendly i wouldnt have thought, or maybe they have just seen you around that time of the month!! Haha
Good news for both of you girls x

Maybe its to do with ovulation and pregnancy, barium isnt to child friendly i wouldnt have thought, or maybe they have just seen you around that time of the month!! Haha Good news for both of you girls x

Possibly.. Who knows, they said would send a letter out anyways!! I feel restricted now which I know is swelling, but be similar feeling with a fill I'd imagine xx

Xx

Yeh I would have thought so, i would imagine its a bit of a strange feeling. How much can you drink in one go at the minute, is it a few sips?

Last sleep here we go, ive headed to bed to watch Tv, its cold tonight I think i might need the heating on when I get back Thursday.
Night all x

Thinking of you for tomorrow Karina. Hope it all goes well! Looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow! Hope you get a good night's sleep.

Ok, now I will wish you well! :)

Sharon. I'm feeling really restricted too. Managed a couple of glasses of fruit juice. A half cup of soup. Half a protein shake and a small yoghurt. Not done well with fluids today

Katrina. Biggish sips. About a half of a cup at a time. I find it hard to get fluids in

Night night honey. Sleep tight xxxx

Aw me too, very similar today!! Hopefully get more each day!! I still haven't had a bowel movement yet!! Xx[/QUOTE

Sharon, let me make you jealous ..... I had three today lol

Chemist gave me a bottle of liquid, very gentle. Plus I had been taking prune juice, a big glass and orang juice too in the mornings for the last two days. Lindsay also made me broccoli and Stilton soup and even just the half cup of that helped I think

When I get down stairs I will send you the name of the stuff the chemist gave me

Katrina, sorry to hijack your diary to talk about poo. Thought you might get a wee laugh.

I came on to your diary to let you know I woke up thinking about you and betting you were probably wide awake.... Even though you love to sleep ..... Your on girl, go do it :)

Aw me too, very similar today!! Hopefully get more each day!! I still haven't had a bowel movement yet!! Xx[/QUOTE

Sharon, let me make you jealous ..... I had three today lol

Chemist gave me a bottle of liquid, very gentle. Plus I had been taking prune juice, a big glass and orang juice too in the mornings for the last two days. Lindsay also made me broccoli and Stilton soup and even just the half cup of that helped I think

When I get down stairs I will send you the name of the stuff the chemist gave me

Katrina, sorry to hijack your diary to talk about poo. Thought you might get a wee laugh.

I came on to your diary to let you know I woke up thinking about you and betting you were probably wide awake.... Even though you love to sleep ..... Your on girl, go do it :)

I managed one today! hoping they will be easier now! but let me know if get name that stuff xx

lol sorry Karina!!

You will be amazing xx

Morning girls!!
Thanks for all the pooh updates I will be able to stop worrying about you all now! Lol
Well today is the day, I have had a last weigh in and I've lost a total of 1st 3lbs in 3 weeks!!
I've gone from 12st 12lb to 11st 9lb which is way beyond what I had hoped and the lightest I have been in 2 years! Let's hope it's all down hill now.
I'm due in at 2pm so I will try update you all later tonight!
Thanks for all the support girls xx

Ooooh Karina, I just can't get you out if my mind (or that bloody Kylie song) lol

You are such a trooper, you will do just grand

You will be at your goal weight really soon

You will just need to be patient and wait for Sharon and I, and Sam to catch up before we hit that Vegas strip lol xxx

Irish Sam is up today as well

You will be heading to the hospital soon I guess and once your there it will all happen very quick

I was at the hospital for 9am and did not go down till just after one. And even then it felt like a runaway train

This time tomorrow it will be all over. If your anything like me, you will find it easier than you thought possible and remember I had that bleed and liver repair as well as another whole procedure for my endometrial tissue removal and adhesions as well as my band insertion (3 for the price of one lol) - it was a total breeze!!!!!

Get on that trolley then sweet dreams lovely lady xxxxx

Back