• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Hi all, well another day nearer and now the nerves are starting! I have lost another pound though on a positive note so that's a stone in total which is great, I wanted to get to 12st for the day of operation but I've passed this already . My bruises look attractive today! Four more sleeps x

Well done love!!! That's great news!!!

4 more sleeps!!!

Hopefully your bruises heal soon xx

I cant wait, im excited for Sharon tomorrow ..one more sleep and then im waiting for Tuesday. I dont think i will quite as pain free as you Kirsty, you are lucky, have you been getting the liquids alright?

Karina struggling to get the fluids in. Feel really tight high up under my rib cage but trying to continually sip

Still coughing up phlem. Yuk, and a bit painful but otherwise doing good. Dead tired

Oh nice..phlem!! Well at least its done now and its downhill all the way now. How long do you wait for a fill?

Around 4 to 6 weeks Though right now feel as though the band couldn't be any tighter but that will just be the swelling etc

How you feeling?

Yeh i bet it feels like its going to explode! Oh so we are counting down to your fill next...another milestone!
Im ok thanks, im feeling tired but i guess that happens with 600 cals and a busy life!
Monday I shall have a mad clean and then be ready for Tuesday...i just want to get it over now. The Doctor who tried to get my blood yesterday asked which op i was having, i said the sleeve, he stopped and looked at me and said in a foreign accent "that is a bad operation", meaning it was not easy afterwards...bonus thanks for that!

Hi! Three sleeps to go! I'm working all weekend so that's keeping me distracted! I just want to get Tuesday done with now and hope all goes to plan! I'm hoping Sharon is doing ok she should be recovering now! She will be on the bench with you tomorrow!!

Yyeeyy! Oh good for her! Well just had my tea and now going to chill out on the sofa and watch tv with my husband and dog!
Im slowly starting to crap myself now....

Yyeeyy! Oh good for her! Well just had my tea and now going to chill out on the sofa and watch tv with my husband and dog!
Im slowly starting to crap myself now....

Ha ha PMSL. I know, I felt the same. In the end the only thing that got me through the doors of that hospital was the 6.5k which wouldn't have been refunded lol. I was not a brave soldier at all xxx. Such a funny post, did actually laugh out loud

I have had to put clothes into a charity bag that still had labels on them today. I went to put them on and they were hanging on me. I thinks it has been losing 18lb in less than three weeks. I feel like the incredible shrinking woman

Remember when your sitting there crapping yourself lol. This is why we are doing this. You are not a huge girl, so will be at your goal so soon. And it won't pile back on again in the space of a few months...just think nothing will feel as great as the pounds disappearing down the pan at a rate of knots

:) :) :)

You did so well on your weight loss! We will be in thong bikinis for our vegas trip!! Lol
I will be fine once i get there and yes not binge eating and piling the weight back in will be great!
I will soon have loads of clothes going spare. In fact i will happily give them away on here, i bought a lovely tweed type coat in January, several hundreds of pounds, its going to be huge now so what a waste!! Oh well!! Someone will do well out of it

Back