• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Diary August 2014

Thanks everyone.
Well i weighed in again today, another pound gone so ive gone from 12st 12lbs to 11st 11lbs in just a few weeks, im pleased with that, normally i would have caved in and had a takeaway but im full steam ahead and focused!
Only two more sleeps to go...yey.
I will spend tomorrow going for a walk, packing and cleaning!

Vegas here we all come..lol..in fact ive enrolled us in a burlesque class before we go so we can maybe audition for a show! Headlining at Caesars Palace..huh Celine who??

Thanks everyone. Well i weighed in again today, another pound gone so ive gone from 12st 12lbs to 11st 11lbs in just a few weeks, im pleased with that, normally i would have caved in and had a takeaway but im full steam ahead and focused! Only two more sleeps to go...yey. I will spend tomorrow going for a walk, packing and cleaning! Vegas here we all come..lol..in fact ive enrolled us in a burlesque class before we go so we can maybe audition for a show! Headlining at Caesars Palace..huh Celine who??

That's brilliant news!! And No takeaways!! :)

Vegas won't know what's hit it!!! :) xx

Well i have just vac'd and mopped the floor, waiting for my Morrisons delivery now so my husband and dog can eat this week.
Then i will be washing my hair, watching Tv and chilling out

Im more worried about my dog!! Hes got his denta sticks so he will be happy, husband has got pizzas, hes happy...ive got nothing and am still paying..not happy!!

lol, it will be worth it, bet they look after you when your out! :) x

You obviously dont know them!! Lol

My husband will be working all next weekend i will be fending for myself a bit, my mum is away but my Dad will be on hand, he lives in the same village.
Has you husband been looking after you ?

Thanks everyone. Well i weighed in again today, another pound gone so ive gone from 12st 12lbs to 11st 11lbs in just a few weeks, im pleased with that, normally i would have caved in and had a takeaway but im full steam ahead and focused! Only two more sleeps to go...yey. I will spend tomorrow going for a walk, packing and cleaning! Vegas here we all come..lol..in fact ive enrolled us in a burlesque class before we go so we can maybe audition for a show! Headlining at Caesars Palace..huh Celine who??

Great news about the weight loss xx

Vegas here we come lol x

Hi kirsty how are you feeling?

Yep..vegas, cruising the strip in a stretch limo, been served on round the pool, great tans..oh we will be all over it!!
Well hair washed, shopping put away, TV on..its all go

Hi Karina. I tried to be a bit more active today. Went to speak to the pharmacist then to buy some prune juice lol and orange juice. Then for a couple of pair of joggers as my trousers are all hurting my tummy. I then went for coffee with my friend. Was nodding off at the table with my nose in my coffee. She took me home

Think I might just have overdone it ????

I think I mentioned we have a static down in Powfoot near annan, right on the Solway firth. I would head off there tomorrow if it were not for the dogs. Lindsay can manage them over to a really quiet park and I have had a dog walker come in too. But it's a bit more tricky at Powfoot. Lindsay has trouble walking any distance and I will need to be fit enough to walk the dogs. They are trained to E collars so I don't need to worry about them pulling on a lead just about being fit enough to get them out for a walk. So I am hoping by Tuesday or Wednesday to be able to get away

So just put on My own diary, that the whole process has been a real breeze. The post op was easier than I expected, the weight loss was great, the op was much easier than I expected, the pain has been very minimal and the recovery is going ok so far. So glad I done this. Dead proud of myself :) :)

To steal Sharon's line "if I can do this, anyone can

Go girl!

God your friend must be really boring if you ended up with your head in your coffee lol x

Fudge has a head collar too but he still fights with it for the first five minutes, hes a strong dog.

Im hoping to get to our static near grange over sands about ten days after the op and spend six days there chilling out with hubby and dog. If im up to it i think we will go to Windermere and do a boat trip, I will be about 2 weeks post op by then so see how Im feeling.
It would be nice if you could get away next week.

Hey ladies!!

I'm doing ok! Sadly I don't have a hubby to look after me, but I have my dad who lives with me and would do anything for you!!

Scary story...so my house is spotless...and before I went for surgery yesterday the bed was all changed all brand new sheets that were ironed, floors washed and all washing etc done, so I come home today and my bed looks amazing, manage to manoeuvre in and prop myself up with the dog on the rug at side of my bed..I wake up couple hours later.....and feel tickle on my shoulder..I have quite long hair and casually turn round to move it and there was a bloody spider on my shoulder! Not a huge one but I screamed so loud smacked it onto the floor and dog states at it and my dad comes running in wondering what's going on..and tell him there was a spider...he asks me if I'm hallucinating! Then spots it, thankfully captures it!! So now I'm paranoid and make him get the vaccum out to give my room another once over!

The physio would been pleased with my quick log roll of the bed if she saw me! ;)

I'm jealous of this talk of going away, need to get something sorted for myself! Before our Vegas trip ;)

Xxx

Hahahahaha oh god thats hilarious, do you know what I thought you were going to say you found a lady's hair and your dad had had a lady friend round!! That would have been a scary story!! Im terrified of spiders, i would have leapt out of bed too, operation or not!
Dads are great, mine is dropping me off and picking me up next week.
Get something booked, a cottage holiday on the coast or something. I love cottage holidays, with a woodburner for cold nights!

Hahahahaha oh god thats hilarious, do you know what I thought you were going to say you found a lady's hair and your dad had had a lady friend round!! That would have been a scary story!! Im terrified of spiders, i would have leapt out of bed too, operation or not! Dads are great, mine is dropping me off and picking me up next week. Get something booked, a cottage holiday on the coast or something. I love cottage holidays, with a woodburner for cold nights!

Aye it would lol!!

I may look at something in run up to Christmas!! Love a wee wood burner! Take the pup with me!!

Xx

Best wishes for today, let us know how you're feeling as soon as you can!

Morning girls...well what a lie in, 1030am i woke up! I love sleep. Well ive had my weetabix and will be heading out with the dog next before packing my last few bits.
I pack light, even when we go on holiday for 2 weeks we share a case! Saves me having to do all the washing when we get back!!

Thanks Shel, its tomorrow i go in for my sleeve, at 2pm. Hopefully i will be back in my room by 9pm for big brother!!!

Have a nice day everyone x

Hope you are doing well today Sharon

I have just had. Call from the Nuffield. I am in on 17th sept for my first fill. So you might be getting a call

Morning girls...well what a lie in, 1030am i woke up! I love sleep. Well ive had my weetabix and will be heading out with the dog next before packing my last few bits.
I pack light, even when we go on holiday for 2 weeks we share a case! Saves me having to do all the washing when we get back!!

Thanks Shel, its tomorrow i go in for my sleeve, at 2pm. Hopefully i will be back in my room by 9pm for big brother!!!

Have a nice day everyone x

Sheesh, I'm totally messed up with my dates! So...good luck for tomorrow :D

Karina....one more sleep. Dead excited for you. Today is the heaviest you will ever be in your entire life. Every pound that melts off will stay off. What a great feeling! Have a good day. By this time tomorrow you will be in your party gear ;-)

Back