• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Aww hunni am sure they will be very proud :) the head should clear in another day or so, most people say day 4 the worst. Keep up the fluids it also helps. LOL @ the posh hospital tho.... sounds like you'll be treated like a princess too :) :) x x x x well done hun your doing fab x x x

hope the head is clearer tomorrow as have my daughter coming to visit and really wont have patience to deal with her with a banging head

so day 4 done same old 2 and 2 even survived a visit from my daughter just hope the head clears soon might visit doc to see if its the diet affecting my meds etc just to be sure for myself more than anything

got my pre op assessment through today for the 31st arranged for a neighbour to take us to birmingham for it dunno how im getting there op day yet might be a night before effort and a cheap hotel if they have them up there guess best do me some research on that 1

oh well me again 2 x 2 again drinking so much fluid think i have a swimming pool in my belly all i hear is sloshing about head is a bit better today finally though gonna see doc as not sure how all this not eating is affecting my meds so wanna be safe and check

You are going to be just fine, we are all here if you need anything and I was in that hospital and can only say that you will have excellent care.

thanks all for the continued support

wow new where are you having yours done at ??? and have you started pre op diet or are you on a shorter time length one ???

so after a call to the dietician had a change of pre op diet the meal replacement just wasnt agreeing with me so now on the milk and yogurt only downside is skimmed milk i hate it but needs must

well another day 6 muller light and milk oh the joys seen doc about swapping my meds to liquid/chewable etc so im ready when i order my script next week on the downside damn headaches are back just cant in with them :( oh well onwards and upwards

thanks crystal just wish the damn headaches would do one

Headaches part n parcel of the LSD Im afraid to say but it does go eventually once the body gets used to low carb intake. Your doing great princess ;). X

well another day done change of yoghurt today as hubby did the shop had 8 small weight watchers ones and the pint of milk and thats week 1 of 4 over heres to the next 3

Yaye! One down three to go.

Have you been weighing under the pre op diet??

Xx

Back