• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

not weighed as yet i dont own scales and never will i will wait til pre op assessment week monday and let them check but my clothes do feel looser so guess thats a sign

oh i did get all my parts measued also b4 i started the pre op diet so i will get measured again week of surgery forgot to add that duh me lol

thanks just hope all this is working thats my only worry that after all this they say sorry your liver didnt shrink

I'm sure it will. Its so high in dairy .... Hummmm keep us posted xx

Well done Princess for making it past the first week, 4 weeks is a marathon your a star !!! hope the headaches pass this week hunni oooooh it will be exciting to get weight at the end of it, the old waist band a great indicator tho :) x x x x hugs and gl for week 2 your doing grand

thanks all the headaches tend to come around teatime for some obscure reason they are not to severe unlike my migraines but just annoying

so had my usual yogurt and milk today but i had a major major achievement i walked yes walked round my local park i dont mobilise well due to back/knee pain and normally use a mobility scooter but i walked i did have regular stops mind when the pain got too bad but i was determined to do it bring on tomorrow when i will be trying again pain levels permitting so happy with that and its the first step to a new me

That's fantastic Princess :) and it only gets better. I have been walking with a stick for many years, M.E chronic fatigue, joint pains and bad knees all culprits oh and the weight too lol its been getting easier as the chronic fatigue has waned, but this weight loss has been amazing and i can keep going now rather than stopping all the time, knees are still bad and after a while the old hips start to scream but its getting easier by the day :) just remember not to over do it mind hun. x x x

so today had to resort to the meal replacement as ran out of yogurt no biggy 1 day i can manage on the upside while on a shopping trip for said yogurt i went to boots for a weigh and have lost 4lb not major but its a good start i hope anyways and back to yogurt and milk tomorrow

thanks dreamer never thought of it that way before

same old 8 shape yogurt 1 pint milk and yet more unlimited fluids ima moving into the bathroom i think for the next 3 weeks

im bad i slipped today not majhor but feel so annoyed with myself hubby just had to cook himself my most favourite quiche for himself from the freezer which i had made for post op at some point and i had 2 forks of it :(

im bad i slipped today not majhor but feel so annoyed with myself hubby just had to cook himself my most favourite quiche for himself from the freezer which i had made for post op at some point and i had 2 forks of it :(

Hi Princess, in my opinion, you have made a positive step, you have acknowledged that you did it. A great step towards accepting it and moving on! In the past, I would have food and keep it to myself and when I didn't lose weight, I would tell everyone that I didn't know why, so well done you. Draw a line under it and get back on your dairy. I'm sure just a couple of forks full won't do much damage.

Hope you're doing ok. I did Lighterlife a few years ago and got banging headaches around day 3 and 4, then after that I was fine, so hopefully your headaches will be over with now. xx

hi terri i went right back to the dairy had my usual 8 and a pint still getting the headaches almost 2 weeks in but im putting it down to the diabetes and lack of food ??? as a possible though not sure i am going to mention it at pre op assessment monday as had enough of the damn things now and have enough meds without all the pain killers extra

hi terri i went right back to the dairy had my usual 8 and a pint still getting the headaches almost 2 weeks in but im putting it down to the diabetes and lack of food ??? as a possible though not sure i am going to mention it at pre op assessment monday as had enough of the damn things now and have enough meds without all the pain killers extra

Well done on getting straight back to it. If that had been me 6 months ago, I would have told myself I had blown it and gone to binge. Haven't done that for a while now. I'm reformed. Lol! Seriously though. Well done for moving on. xx

have to say after just the 2 forks i did suffer for it lastnight i guess thats as i havent had solid foods as such for what seems like forever who knows but we live and learn and this time in 3 weeks will all be over and done with bring it on

Back