• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Absolutely. Bring it on. Hope the next few weeks fly by for you. x

You go girl you had a blip you've took it and you've owned it! Happens to all of us! Your doing amazing! X

ditto :) good to get straight back on it hunni....... it would have me send into a spiral of failure thinking lol hope u get the headaches sorted soon it cant be much fun:( x x x your doing fantastic

well same old 8 and a pint next week will be my hardest as have my pre op assessment monday my sons pre op assessment tuesday diabetes clinic wednesday sons surgery thursday but i will conquer all them obstacles even if i have to carry a spoon and go buy yogurt from a shop in passing i wont be letting it slip again

for sure and the son will have 5 days in hospital then 12 weeks in plaster this is going to be a night mare for my poor hubby

well me again damn yogurt glad i like them milk is wearing thin now as i hate really hate skimmed milk its like water might have to ask if i can go back to semi skimmed

yes he is a saint he does everything anyways for me but we will have my son stop for a while to give his girlfriend a break shes had to deal with him for the last 18 months since his original accident and surgery

Gosh bless her! Will be nice for u guys as a family to have him round. Have u tried using some sugar free nesquick or somethin to jazz up the milk? X

well im over the moon with myself i decided to go get last of the things i need for the hospital well as im not overly mobile this is a challenge as our nearest shop is miles away so i gets up walks to the bus stop thats about my limit normally get the bus changes bus and walks all the way round the shopping centre in n out the shops then bus back to town and walked from town home im dying now with the pain but i was not going to let it beat me it might knock me down for a couple of days but im chuffed

whop whop go girlie :) early training for next year lol on a serious note hun that's fantastic. Eventually the rest days in between get fewer too :) wd u must be chuffed to bits x x x

That's brilliant Princess, you go girl!!! I hope you're not aching too much tomorrow. I'm exhausted just reading what you've done. Well done. :0)

so had my 8 and a pint and i am aching like a goodun now damn knees keep giving in on me and boy my back dont think it will be normal again was hoping to rest tomorrow no such luck my daughter is coming to visit and shes a handful wears me out just watching her but i will survive

here i am again the usual 8 and a pint

my daughter surprised me with a visit today with her new fiancee which made a nice change we went to the park though have to say i did go on my scooter all the walking yesterday has busted my knee pretty good hope its better ish tomorrow have my pre op assessment so we will see

so usual 8 n pint had pre op today got loads of info to read most common sense just about anasthetics what to take etc etc looks like all is a go they did say that normally they pass on to aneasethist ( spelling to tired to care ) but as im not having it at heartlands they not sure what will happen now but still to go in on 16th 7am to spire unless i hear otherwise so fingers crossed

on a different note did anyone while doing the pre op diet feel funny feelings in the right side of their bellies i keep getting like flutters and odd movements lol

bad day for me i slipped i have been out the house 12 hours just walked back in so lunch had to be while my son was having his pre op so shared hubbies chips only had maybe a dozen but still shouldnt have but had to have something to take meds hope this hasnt ruined all my hard work now oh well tomorrows back on track

well back on track 8 and a pint not sure what tomorrow will bring it is my sons surgery might have to see if the ward has a fridge and take my yogurt with me will ask when i call to check they still have a bed for him gonna be 1 long day oh well onwards and upwards this time in 2 weeks i should be opped and on the bench

Back