• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

so me again sorry missed yesterday but my son had surgery one very long day and one very tired mum last night went right to bed but i did manage my 8 and a pint just not at my usual times i have to time the next few days better but i will have to say my son will be my priority and not yogurt but will try my best to keep it going will get back later and do todays post as less stressful day today i hope

so yesterday i managed to keep on track with the 8 and a pint on track so far today again think i found a compromise after all

well normal 8 and a pint belly is doing weird stuff hard to describe but feels like movements in there really odd oh well maybe its a good sign

on the up ish side my son is a little better today they will plaster him monday and hopefully discharge him

so while out and about going to visit my son i went to boots to have a weight and since i was weighed last monday at heartlands i have lost another 6lb go me only 2 more needed to lose the 5% they suggested

so yesterday was the normal 8 and a pint but with 1 bite of hubbys choc bar as was so light headed think i need to get my metformin doses checked well today is another day hope my son gets home today so i can get back to being normal

the usual 8 and a pint on the upside my son got out today though he has to go back monday for stitches to be removed then again in 6/8 weeks for the rest of his surgery really not sure i can cope with much more of this but needs must and tomorrow i can relax and de stress i hope

well 8 and a pint no chance to de stress damn kids my son had a fall screaming at me down the phone in pain then my daughter ranted and raved at me think tomorrow im hiding and leaving the phone off

and again usual 8 and a pint this is getting boring now same old same old might splurge and have a change of yogurts this week just for some variety

well usual 8 n pint and broke took 2 oldest grandkids to toys r us never ever again 3 hours to buy 1 toy each but it was a good break and kept me occupied as had too much time last few days to have doubts etc i know its normal but would rather be occupied so i dont dwell on them more than i need to oh well tomorrow is yet another day and this time next week i should be bypassed and hope home though i am now going on my own we just cannot afford for hubby to go aswell so scared about that :(

Not to long now princess ;) hang in there x

thanks guys my grandkids reminded me in sleeps how long as they count everything in sleeps lol

again the usual 8 n a pint what an exciting life i lead and as my grandkids would say 4 more sleeps love them kiddies to bits cannot wait to be a new me and do more with them

so the usual 8 and a pint i am scared now that i will get to the hospital and they find a reason not to do the op i know its me being silly but its just a fear thats crept in from somewhere no clue where need to give myself a telling off i think for being silly 3 more sleep i was told today by my soon to be 5 year old grandson b4 he went home love that boy and his brother and sister to bits

Back