• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Pre Op Diet for Gastric Band

Out of office is on at work. Leaving in 5 minutes. When I return to my desk and see my colleagues next, I will have had my band fitted :) Woooooo

Woohoo!! How good is that xx :0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

Aw I’m excited for you, good luck you’ve done really well so far and sound like your head is definitely in the right place xx

Out of office is on at work. Leaving in 5 minutes. When I return to my desk and see my colleagues next, I will have had my band fitted :) Woooooo
Woo hoo, not long now! xx

Hey! nearly there hehe have a good day xx

Thanks everyone. You’re all so lovely! So glad I found this forum! I’ve done my overnight bag today. Going to the hospital to have my bloods taken and then off to boots to check my official weight. Boyfriend gave me my birthday present early last night which is a Fitbit so will probably set that up this afternoon.
Here’s some pics too, can’t see any difference yet but I can certainly feel them! Sorry for my moody face lol! I hate having my pic taken!

Here they are

Attachments

• F9825B12-8420-4278-97AB-C8DF19620DC7.png
    F9825B12-8420-4278-97AB-C8DF19620DC7.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 12
  • DA04DF9A-EEB2-4DDD-9D19-460705A89F61.png
    DA04DF9A-EEB2-4DDD-9D19-460705A89F61.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
How exciting for you good luck with you busy day only 2 sleeps hehe You look good babe definitely can see in your face you have lost already xx

How exciting for you good luck with you busy day only 2 sleeps hehe You look good babe definitely can see in your face you have lost already xx
Aaww thank you! I can’t see it anywhere yet but I’m sure I will eventually!
My bloods were a bit brutal. Had to take 5 viles of blood and he was pretty rough taking the needle out so I’ve bruised a lot which is unusual.

Oh ouch well least it’s all done babe well done xx

ONE SLEEP!! xxx

Hehe xx so close :banana_dancer::bunnydance::stickdance::wee::woohoo:

Tomorrow is B-day. Nearly there!

Good luck tomorrow xxx

Back