• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my tummy tuck diary

I love the pics!! I some how missed this thread. How is the recovery going? I am having TT in six weeks. They will be doing 2 procedures, but I don't know what the second one is yet.

Hi,
Thanks! Recovery is a lot better and easier than I thought it would be. I'm a week post op now and feel good. Little pains now and then when I use my stomach muscles and tired more than usual but otherwise I'm really good.
The 2nd procedure could be lipo they sometimes do both.
6 weeks will fly by x

Hi,
Thanks! Recovery is a lot better and easier than I thought it would be. I'm a week post op now and feel good. Little pains now and then when I use my stomach muscles and tired more than usual but otherwise I'm really good.
The 2nd procedure could be lipo they sometimes do both.
6 weeks will fly by x

That's very reassuring! Your pics are amazing! It must feel so strange not having a fold. I have year old twins and have been worried about child care issues and stuff.

I am having possibly 4 procedures over 2 surgeries. It's all a bit bonkers! I am being filmed for a show about weight loss. So, the definite procedures at this point are tummy tuck and breast lift. The other 2 would be arm and thigh lifts. I am seeing the surgeon tomorrow who will decide how it will be staged and what will be done together. It's all a bit mad. I applied on a lark and then it just all started happening. :eek::eek::eek:

That's very reassuring! Your pics are amazing! It must feel so strange not having a fold. I have year old twins and have been worried about child care issues and stuff.

I am having possibly 4 procedures over 2 surgeries. It's all a bit bonkers! I am being filmed for a show about weight loss. So, the definite procedures at this point are tummy tuck and breast lift. The other 2 would be arm and thigh lifts. I am seeing the surgeon tomorrow who will decide how it will be staged and what will be done together. It's all a bit mad. I applied on a lark and then it just all started happening. :eek::eek::eek:

My gosh! Ur brave being filmed and having two surgery's at once!
Im sure the surgeon will only do them if he feels u will be able to recover well. Ur issues with child care would probably be that u won't be able to carry them and ur lack of energy. Just call in lot's of favours lol.
I also want a breast lift but i have to reapply for funding for that, my arms are ok exercise should tone them up my thighs aren't great but I can live with them.
Let me know how it goes with the surgeon tomorrow :)

All is looking Fabulous TS :)

Haha really hope so...so far im thinking what the hell am i doing to myself. I know ive wated this for 5 years but now its coming round so soon im thinking eeeeeeeeeeeek! x

wow how exciting that you will have it as part of a tv show! can I be nosy and ask which one? I had a tummy tuck and breast uplift as well as implants 5 weeks ago all one procedure. the recovery has been a bit rough to be honest and took about 3 weeks until I felt I had made the right decision. I think the hardest part with doing both together is having both chest and abdominal muscles out of action, making any movement a challenge.

Haha really hope so...so far im thinking what the hell am i doing to myself. I know ive wated this for 5 years but now its coming round so soon im thinking eeeeeeeeeeeek! x

I felt exactly the same and still having my ups and downs now. I have been assured once healed and swelling gone il be fine so I'm looking forward to that. Just try and relax go with the flow. Stay on here and chat with people to help u through x

wow how exciting that you will have it as part of a tv show! can I be nosy and ask which one? I had a tummy tuck and breast uplift as well as implants 5 weeks ago all one procedure. the recovery has been a bit rough to be honest and took about 3 weeks until I felt I had made the right decision. I think the hardest part with doing both together is having both chest and abdominal muscles out of action, making any movement a challenge.

Lol its hands down the maddest thing I have ever done. But, it's called "My Naked Secret'". Lol

How do you feel generally in yourself?

Well done Hope very proud of you, and all your fears are now behind you, really chuffed for ya xx

that's so cool, I'll be keeping an eye out for that!
I'm feeling great now, today was my first day back to work so knackered now. still having a swollen tummy but no pain as such but apparently it's normal to have swelling for up to 6 ish months.

Wish i could stay and chat on here but my fella is taking me to Ireland tomorrow :) Get back on Monday morning at 6.50 and straight to hospital as need to be on ward at 7.30 eeeeek talk about cutting it fine. Hoping and preying for no delays x

Wish i could stay and chat on here but my fella is taking me to Ireland tomorrow :) Get back on Monday morning at 6.50 and straight to hospital as need to be on ward at 7.30 eeeeek talk about cutting it fine. Hoping and preying for no delays x

That's great u can spend some time relaxing and not stressing! Enjoy ur time away. Make sure u pop on and let us know how ur getting on when u can tho x

Hi all,
Well last night was the most pain I've been in since the op and I really don't know why. The swelling was right up and when I moved I felt like I was going to rip open literally aswell as having a constant stitch. I took myself up to bed but really struggled to get comfy. Confused as why it went like that I have had next to no pain then suddenly bang!! I feel a bit tender today aswell but better than last night by far x

Back