• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Pre Op Diet for Gastric Band

Good luck tomorrow @Jonicorn I hope you have a speedy recovery and I can't wait to read about your journey.x

Thank you everyone. You’re all so lovely. I’m a bit nervous now but that’s to be expected. Just want it over and done with now. Had some negative comments from one of my sisters today which has annoyed me but I’m still in high spirits xx

Thank you everyone. You’re all so lovely. I’m a bit nervous now but that’s to be expected. Just want it over and done with now. Had some negative comments from one of my sisters today which has annoyed me but I’m still in high spirits xx
Aw she could be worried about you and doesn’t know how to express that feeling. Hope you sleep well tonight xxxxx

Hope you sleep well hun. Soon be all over and start of the best journey ever for you Be thinking about you tomorrow hun Don’t worry to much it will be ok I’m sure xx

Good luck, I will be thinking of you too x

Yeah well done sweets so happy for ya Your new life has begun xxxxx

Congratulations, rest up now.x

Welcome to the losers bench congratulations xxx

So, everything did go spiffingly but my bladder didn’t decide to wake up until 10pm last night when the nurses were debating putting a catheta on me which was very scary, so lots of water, walking around and tap running and then I finally had a wee!! Lol

Got home last night and didn’t sleep very well so I’m resting for the whole day today. I have pain where my incisions are but they are like a dull ache. The trapped wind in my shoulder pain is uncomfortable but bareable. I didn’t eat for the entire day yesterday but I think I will try some soup today.

So, everything did go spiffingly but my bladder didn’t decide to wake up until 10pm last night when the nurses were debating putting a catheta on me which was very scary, so lots of water, walking around and tap running and then I finally had a wee!! Lol

Got home last night and didn’t sleep very well so I’m resting for the whole day today. I have pain where my incisions are but they are like a dull ache. The trapped wind in my shoulder pain is uncomfortable but bareable. I didn’t eat for the entire day yesterday but I think I will try some soup today.

Morning sweets pleased your ok Yes rest up and chill sounds like the best plan ever xx

Oh well done you make sure u take it easy and rest up carnt wait to see ur results . everytime i go on this site i get so excited for my own surgery then it bothers me theres such a long wait its not fair wish i had money id go private but ill be joining u all on that losers bench eventually just got to wait my turn but well done again to u xx

Oh well done you make sure u take it easy and rest up carnt wait to see ur results . everytime i go on this site i get so excited for my own surgery then it bothers me theres such a long wait its not fair wish i had money id go private but ill be joining u all on that losers bench eventually just got to wait my turn but well done again to u xx

I feel just as you do the waiting is hard but this is the game we must play to complete the journey x

It will be your time before you know it and all the more amazing because you’ve waited for it so long.
I’m really pleased. Just had my first soup, it went down slowly but I’m comfortable and full so success!

Back